MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Videos
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 46 Reply

Murray Videos

Trivia quiz on Andy Murray!

IP Logged

Trivia quiz on Andy Murray!

Knew it was rubbish from the first question!
IP Logged

[ Last edit by The Gnome November 21, 2016, 05:05 pm ] IP Logged

great thanks gnome.  I read somewhere recently that those heavy training drills that Jez Green put him through had aggravated his back problem and that  Matt Little  has totally changed the regime.
IP Logged
deb

Thank you gnome , fabulous.
IP Logged

This is a good video with judy and the grand-parents:

IP Logged

Interview with Andy, think it's one of the most comfortable I've seen Andy in an interview lol

IP Logged

great thanks gnome.  I read somewhere recently that those heavy training drills that Jez Green put him through had aggravated his back problem and that  Matt Little  has totally changed the regime.
I've read that too Ruthie.  In fact I think it was Andy who said it.  Such a shame, but Andy seemed to want it at the time.  Now he knows that, his back apart, his body can no longer take that kind of punishment.  Personally I think Matt deserves a medal for his loyalty and dedication to Andy over all these years - and also he's always been the one in his team who offers the most encouragement during his matches.
[ Last edit by Aileen November 21, 2016, 08:55 pm ] IP Logged

To celebrate Andy Murray ending 2016 as world number one, BBC Scotland has delved into the archives. Here's the "bright star" of the future aiming for Wimbledon success.

BBC Reporting Scotland 2001

https://twitter.com/BBCScotlandNews/status/800807252449894400
IP Logged

IP Logged

Like to know your thoughts about this video. I think it's incredible interesting  to watch. Don't know when this was.
IP Logged

I just came on here to post this.

SkySports have a video of that backhand winner from the final, and have captioned the video, "The shot of the tournament?".

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/tennis/10665547/the-shot-of-the-tournament

The following day, they released a video titled 'Top 10 points at the O2', with a comment underneath stating, "There were so many amazing points at the World Tour Finals last week, but we think we've found the ten best."

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/tennis/10666757/top-10-points-at-the-o2

The backhand wasn't even featured.

I guess that's a resounding 'no' to their first question then...
IP Logged

@laundry
Thanks for that interview with Andy's family, really interesting.
@TMH
Liked their "top shot" tho. such a wonderful, clever, pure magic Murray little dig.
[ Last edit by blueberryhill November 26, 2016, 07:33 am ] IP Logged

laundry: loved the interview with Andy's family thanks,  And also enjoyed the one with Brad Gilbert.  As you say, Andy looked so relaxed.  
tmh perhaps they didn't include that shot in the top 10 because it didn't come at the end of an amazing rally like most of those included did?  I would certainly put it up there as one of the top 10 best shots but then I'm biased   Whistle
[ Last edit by Ruthie November 28, 2016, 06:50 pm ] IP Logged

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 46 Reply