MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  AO SF: Murray vs Ferrer
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 51 Reply

AO SF: Murray vs Ferrer

The planets have certainly been aligned for him throughout this tournament, and may never be this good again so he needs to strike while the iron is hot.
Daisy where have you been - know you've been busy but it's nice to hear from you again. Is it in the stars - do you believe in such thngs?
IP Logged

F**k me, you've reached an all new level of pessimism today - what's brought this on and what's he done so wrong in this tournament to make you feel like this?

I worry for you, Philip.

Call it a coping mechanism. Also, I'm in considerable pain from a back injury so I'm even more miserable bastard than usual.
IP Logged

Ferrer in 4. Epic Murray choke in the offing I think

I have to say, even though I want Murray to win the tournament, the wording of this statement amused me greatly. Very Happy
IP Logged

Ferrer in 4.

That's what I think too ...
IP Logged

Daisy where have you been - know you've been busy but it's nice to hear from you again. Is it in the stars - do you believe in such thngs?

Hey Jan ... no, I don't believe in such things - just an expression.

Are you all set to watch the match - at least it's not in the middle of the night!
IP Logged

F**k me, you've reached an all new level of pessimism today - what's brought this on and what's he done so wrong in this tournament to make you feel like this?

I worry for you, Philip.
Wouldn't waste the worry, Joe, he'll keep niggling whatever you say - just ignore him - he is a hope less soul!
IP Logged

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/9378242.stm
hmmmmm
IP Logged

Call it a coping mechanism. Also, I'm in considerable pain from a back injury so I'm even more miserable bastard than usual.
Now I'm concerned for you, it's horrible having a back problem - hope it improves soon.
IP Logged

I'm sure if Andy read the pessimistic posts here he would say with St.Teresa of Avila 'with friends like you I don't need any enemies.'
Come on let fill the air around  Andy with positive vibes, if you believe in someone it does help them achieve.
IP Logged

If it all goes wrong this week there's no place to hide.

The task of winning only got harder today, so if he's nervous because he thinks he has serious chance of winning he's got no chance of ever winning a Slam.
IP Logged

Can we really say that murray has ever lost just down to nerves? I really can't think of a time that that has happened. Really its a combination of things that let him down, but nerves? really guys? This is getting ridiclous. The guy has got to 2 semi-finals in wimbledon under what must be the most pressure he will ever feel during his career unless he gets to the final in wimbledon of course. A semi-final in AO is gonna seem like a walk in the park compared to the pressure hes had in the past.
IP Logged

Can we really say that murray has ever lost just down to nerves? I really can't think of a time that that has happened. Really its a combination of things that let him down, but nerves? really guys? This is getting ridiclous.

Can you really say he hasn't?

I don't believe he's another Safina, but before the 2009 FO final you could reason away her Slam final losses similarly well...

IP Logged

Ah grabcopy, don't know if u saw my previous but apply directly to Roland Garros site for FO. My avatar is a photo from there. It's a gr8 tournament.
As a matter of fact I was quietly confident about Andy playing Rafa and I am more confident now because 1) Andy just whopped Ferrer at WFT 2) Ferrer is a less good version of Rafa and 3) Andy is in fine form.  clap I happen to like Ferrer and he is a gr8 fighter but honestly people, if we really are worried about this one, what on earth will we feel if he gets through and meets Nole? Eyebrow raise.
Apparently Nole will be watching this from his hotel room while munching a bucket of popcorn, hoping these two will grind each other into the ground over a 5 setter  Rolling Eyes
So please Andy, get the job done in 3 and get plenty of rest for THE FINAL  udaman
IP Logged

I'm nervous as hell which normally means he totally walks it and I end up thinking what I was so worried about!!!!!!

He can do this and he knows it and he's in a good place ... read on
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theaustralian.com.au%2Fnews%2Fsport%2Fshock-of-rafa-exit-nothing-on-ice-bath%2Fstory-e6frg7t6-1225995750895&h=df615
IP Logged

i'm so nervous!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 51 Reply