MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Australian Open 2015 Final; Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 ... 84 Reply

Australian Open 2015 Final; Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic

Did BH shite finally get banned?
IP Logged

Not that I'm aware of, Mark banned the other usual suspect during the final yesterday.
IP Logged

Not that I'm aware of, Mark banned the other usual suspect during the final yesterday.

Prodigy eng said bhs got banned. Never seen it though.
IP Logged

I think we should be a bit leniant with Lloyd and Cash. They were impressed with him throughout the tournament and were just venting their frustrations as most of us were that he didn't win. Especially the manner in whish he just kind of mentally checked out after 2-0 in the 3rd set. I think they both really wanted him to win this one as did all of us on here
IP Logged
Caz

No Angie.....British Home Stores (sorry....It's what goes through my mind every time someone refers to BHS!) is still with us! It was a visiting troll who got banned this morning!
IP Logged

Not that I'm aware of.
No he hasn't, but Luke gave him a final warning on this thread during the match.
IP Logged

I think we should be a bit leniant with Lloyd and Cash. They were impressed with him throughout the tournament and were just venting their frustrations as most of us were that he didn't win. Especially the manner in whish he just kind of mentally checked out after 2-0 in the 3rd set. I think they both really wanted him to win this one as did all of us on here
  I'm sorry, while no doubt you are right about them being as frustrated as any of us about the outcome yesterday, taking the opportunity to trash his loss of focus in that way was the real totally unacceptable behaviour yesterday. After all they were sitting in a comfortable studio with plenty of time to weigh their words, as they are paid to do. They were simply fawning to the "we hate Andy" strand among viewers.
IP Logged

No Angie.....British Home Stores (sorry....It's what goes through my mind every time someone refers to BHS!) is still with us! It was a visiting troll who got banned this morning!

No he hasn't, but Luke gave him a final warning on this thread during the match.

Whats joe on about then...he said bhs told him on twitter he was banned.  Rolling Eyes sort of made my day as well
IP Logged

Whats joe on about then...he said bhs told him on twitter he was banned.  Rolling Eyes sort of made my day as well
If he'd been banned it would show up beside his posts, which it doesn't, but there's this from Luke on p.48 of this thread, so if he trolls again he might well be -

TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Australian Open 2015 Final; Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic « Reply #710 on: Yesterday at 11:46 AM »

Quote from: backhandslice on Yesterday at 11:45 AM
Murray wasting a million chances.  So tame.

Tone it down with the persistent, excessive negativity. This is your final warning.

IP Logged

ProdigyEng up to his usual shit stirring antics. lol
IP Logged

ProdigyEng up to his usual **** stirring antics. lol
He wasn't entirely stirring, just guilty of a little misinformation.  See my post above.
IP Logged

Also I heard the comments of John Lloyd. When does he have the right when he criticises Andy. What the hell has he ever won he sits on his arse and makes stupid comments when he himself is just a win bag (or should I say never won anything of consequence) bag. Really all those critics should look to themselves before they even open their mouths and that goes for Pat Cash as well who thinks he's a great pundit.
Him and Andy didn't get on when JL was DC captain did they? I think JL is still nursing a grudge - sometimes I think it's a good thing when those in the British media aren't all rose-tinted about Andy, but Lloyd goes too far the other way.
I used to tolerate Llloyd, but since Sunday's hatchet job,I can't stand him. Two-faced never-was who revels in every chance to put the boot into Andy. there's definitely some baggage there.
I don't really know why I'm defending the guy, but just to put the record straight, Lloyd, partnered by Aussie Wendy Turnbull, won three mixed doubles Slams (RG in 1982 and Wimbledon in 1983 and 84).  Also at the 1977 AO he became the first British male tennis player in the Open era to reach a GS singles final, losing in five sets to America's Vitas Gerulaitis after coming back from two sets behind, 6–3, 7–6, 5–7, 3–6, 6–2.  Maybe the latter is why he's so sour about Andy?
IP Logged

I see in the papers that Boris has admitted to coaching Djokocheat whilst playing. He apparently gets someone on the team to shout instructions in serbocroat to Djoko and proudly admits to doing that. What can we expect of Djko values when his own coach admits to cheating.
I read that too-find it hard to believe he would blatantly admit it if it was true (my family and I were jokingly calling for his matches to be declared void) - but I'll be watching carefully!
IP Logged

A girlfriend said she thougt Murray was locked up in his selves . That's the way it felt and clarify his disappointment.He also felt he could win.

As he sais in his latest Column:
 I feel like I could have won Sunday’s match if a few things had gone differently and I’d done a little bit better in certain stages. ( http://www.andymurray.com/feature/andys-latest-australian-open-column/ )

IP Logged

A girlfriend said she thougt Murray was locked up in his selves . That's the way it felt and clarify his disappointment.He also felt he could win.

As he sais in his latest Column:
 I feel like I could have won Sunday’s match if a few things had gone differently and I’d done a little bit better in certain stages. ( http://www.andymurray.com/feature/andys-latest-australian-open-column/ )
Andy always says that when he loses matches, but I'm glad he feels quite upbeat despite this loss, although he was quite rightly angry with Novak for his injury play acting, and equally angry with himself for letting it get to him, something which I doubt will happen again.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 ... 84 Reply