IW R2: Murray vs Donskoy

Mardy break him you wank stain
IP Logged

^ Puuuurleeease.
IP Logged

Mardy break him you wank stain

shocking shocking shocking
IP Logged

^ Oh, man - what a bummer!  Hope Mum can come to the rescue, or you'll end up being a hunchback with a severe headache!  Frown

I know!! She's a bit of a genius when it comes to fixing things,so my hopes are currently pinned on her... pray
IP Logged

Well,this is a DISASTER-my glasses just broke.And I don't have spares,and I'm out of contacts.So now everything is indistinct and blurry.I can vaguely make out what's on the computer screen,and I can only see the screen properly if I hunch over about an inch from the screen.How much of this match I'm going to get to see is a bit of a mystery!Worst timing!

Oh well.There's always the chance my mum might manage to fix them when she gets home in a while. ( pray ) If not,I guess I'm going to get a whole other level of acquainted with my computer screen!

Ooh noooo  shocking
IP Logged

I know!! She's a bit of a genius when it comes to fixing things,so my hopes are currently pinned on her... pray
thumb up
IP Logged

Mardy is choking. American bitch.
IP Logged

What match are you watching?
IP Logged

What match are you watching?

Fish vs Reynolds. He had 0-30 and a good chance to get this over with.
IP Logged

It's all level in the second and he is a set up, it's not choke territory just yet and he is doing pretty well for a guy just coming back after a major lay off.
IP Logged

Fish you wanker.
IP Logged

Takes one to.......
IP Logged

Takes one to.......

Watch it girl.
IP Logged

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/popups/139397965338470.html
IP Logged

Ummm Fish has had like 6 months Off Jeez  gee the guy a break.     Patience is a virtue people. Andy will be on soon.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 51 Reply