MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Build up zagreb
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Reply

Build up zagreb

Quote

Most likely to do with your ISP, you should be able to view it soon enough (I think).

Try the F5 + Ctrl business to see if that refresh's your ISP's transparent proxy cache thing which I'm assuming your ISP has.


What's your ISP by the way?
IP Logged
Quote

Always last to get anything  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "Mark"
Most likely to do with your ISP, you should be able to view it soon enough (I think).

Try the F5 + Ctrl business to see if that refresh's your ISP's transparent proxy cache thing which I'm assuming your ISP has.


What's your ISP by the way?


Tesco broadband
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "Bevc"
Quote from: "Mark"
Most likely to do with your ISP, you should be able to view it soon enough (I think).

Try the F5 + Ctrl business to see if that refresh's your ISP's transparent proxy cache thing which I'm assuming your ISP has.


What's your ISP by the way?


Tesco broadband


Ouch! A supermarket offering broadband, now that's some scary shit!
IP Logged
Quote

[-X  Don't be cheeky!  

 no ctrl & F5 didn't work either.
IP Logged
Quote

Heh, Ctrl+F5 doesn't fix everything I guess Smile
IP Logged
Quote

And yet, that's always Marks solution Wink

* My computer doesn't work --> pres F5
* My printer doesn't print --> try pressing F5
* The text is centering --> why don't you press the F5-key
* My computer exploded --> ry the F5-key again

Thank god you don't work at a helpdesk... Wink
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "dentie"
And yet, that's always Marks solution Wink

* My computer doesn't work --> pres F5
* My printer doesn't print --> try pressing F5
* The text is centering --> press the F5-key
* My computer exploded --> Try the F5-key again

Thank god you don't work at a helpdesk... Wink


 roflmao
IP Logged
Quote

Very funny!   fish
IP Logged
Quote

Even tried myself from atp website but yet again - no tournament information!  computersmilie
IP Logged
Quote

roflmao  roflmao
dentie that's hilarious!!! Smile

Yea i can't find any stuff on Zagreb either.  pullhair
IP Logged
Quote

lol that made me laugh for a while.also have to say that when someone asks what anyones isp is i would not expect the answer to be tesco
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
lol that made me laugh for a while.also have to say that when someone asks what anyones isp is i would not expect the answer to be tesco


 [-X  Now don't you be cheeky too!
IP Logged
Quote

why not?what u giong to do about it?    hammer
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "iaintheviolaplayer"
why not?what u giong to do about it?    hammer


 whip
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Reply