Predictions
Murray in 2 - 9 (47.4%)
Murray in 3 - 7 (36.8%)
Djokovic in 2 - 0 (0%)
Djokovic in 3 - 3 (15.8%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 51 Reply

Doha Final: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic

predictable, sadly. djokovic is dead on his feet. how has he let this slip away?
Because he's once again let Djoko's silly antics get to him, and we all know that Djoko employs these when he's in danger of losing. I really thought Andy would know that by now.
IP Logged

he might still have a chance to break back here but djokovic won't blow serving for it again. one chance but almost certainly this is done. what an utter shame after all that effort and then just letting it get away after 0-30 last game. to be broken so meekly again. all three djokovic breaks today have been very poor service games from murray.
IP Logged

It cant be true... lets it got to a love service game.. no
A great match to watch but for us Murray fans its frustrating.

I dont want Djoker in Andy head again.. the mental thing.

IP Logged

Andy falls for it every time.
IP Logged

What happens when Andy misses a string of 1st serves. He let Novak into that game
IP Logged

murray's level has fallen off a cliff.
IP Logged

Fallen for Djoko's tired antics AGAIN.
Surely he is wiser than that? If any player knows about Djoker, it must be Andy.. and his team.
IP Logged

fight Andy fight
IP Logged

murray's level has fallen off a cliff.

Yes ever since Novak started the cramping antics. That is what is so frustrating.
IP Logged

this is over.
IP Logged

Should never pay attention to his body language.
Djoko should get an Oscar for his acting - only it would be an insult to Oscars.
IP Logged

I've stopped watching.  Wimpish, I know, but going to get dinner sorted and pray I'm pleasantly surprised later.  Enjoy...
IP Logged

Was it antics, was it physical problems? You never know what to make of Djokovic's body language? Yet, I cannot see him being hampered in his movements.
IP Logged

Surely he is wiser than that? If any player knows about Djoker, it must be Andy.. and his team.

Exactly. So why does he?
IP Logged

Ah well.  5-3 now.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 51 Reply