Murray in 3 - 7 (36.8%)
Djokovic in 2 - 0 (0%)
Djokovic in 3 - 3 (15.8%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 51 Reply

Doha Final: Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic

Andy's still number 1 isn't he.
IP Logged

Was a very good match, new year new start. Last year's run doesn't matter now. Andy has every chance in the world at Melbourne though this year he is neck to neck with. Novak now I feel.
IP Logged

Yep. He should remain so for a while if he does well in Australia.
IP Logged

True, but you called it over before it was, which is a real loser mentality.

Agreed. Boogers thinks it's pretty cool to predict the outcome of the match (always when Andy is about to lose) in the most distasteful way.
IP Logged

Yep. He should remain so for a while if he does well in Australia.
Thank you.
IP Logged
deb

not particularly when they both beat everyone else with regularity, even more so in australia.
Well joker was lucky to be in final today. It was only Vadascos massive choke , could happen to him in a GS for sure . Andy has played much more consistently than joker recently.
IP Logged

I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see one or the other get knocked out before the final. Stan vs Djokovic in a semi, for example.

hey, great if djokovic goes down. but he's looking better. if he brings the level he brought today he will win it.

i think murray will be less prone to upset though. i struggle to see anyone bar djokovic beating him at the moment. raonic and wawrinka would both have some chance but i'd still take him quite heavily over them.
IP Logged

As a positive he has no streak to keep up now.
Andy will look at this and make changes for the next time!
Come on Andy
IP Logged

I think they are pretty even and even if I see the same result throughout the year I will watch those two play with that sort of intensity and entertaining tennis in multiple finals .

As an Andy fan it's a shame he lost but both played fairly evenly, both with a few dips. Andy needs to serve better if he wants a different result next time they meet.
Andy had 8 aces to Novaks 2....
IP Logged

Djokovic is simply more consistent whereas Andy tends to throw in more than one bad service game. But it was not a thrashing as we have too often seen it. However, once more Djokovic has proved himself an unlikeable guy.
IP Logged

Today showed us there is nothing between them in ability. But Andy will have Lendl at AO. Much needed.
IP Logged

As long as Andy reaches the SF in Melbourne he'll probably stay number 1 until April at least.
IP Logged

As long as Andy reaches the SF in Melbourne he'll probably stay number 1 until April at least.
Thank you Atl.
IP Logged

It's the same old same old really; very evenly matched throughout except that Murray had one very poor service game each set. Djokovic just the one.  Murray can get away with that against almost every other player because he can usually break back. But he can't get away with it against an in form Djokovic. Or Federer for that matter.
IP Logged

Murray has yet to find a way of beating him with any regularity.

2016 played 5, won 2, lost 3.  Now Murray's finished getting over his injury and getting his confidence back, it's always going to be anyone's game between them (except on grass, where Djokovic might take his first set off Murray one of these days).
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 51 Reply