MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Doha QF - Murray V Stakhovsky
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8 Reply

Doha QF - Murray V Stakhovsky

Ukrainian number 1, Andy will probably have to play him again in the DC.  Rematch of 2004 Junior US Open final.
IP Logged

EASY PEASY! 6-2 6-2
IP Logged

Murray in 2. Theres no way a fit and healthy Murray should lose to guys like this anymore.
IP Logged

Aye thought they played each other at DC a few years ago... Muzz humped him in straight sets on clay lmao

SF here we come.
IP Logged

It feels really good so far in this year to not nail-bite over early exits to tournaments Smile Smile
IP Logged

Easy straight sets win then Fed on friday cmon yeah
IP Logged

yahooo Last on court. I'm going to be able to watch this one!  yay
IP Logged

yahooo I'm going to be able to watch this one!  yay

Rats!  I'll be furtively livestreaming at work and hoping I don't get caught!  lol
IP Logged

Bugger i'm working at 5, sky+ it is then
IP Logged

Should be an average day at the office for our boy... a hr match, just about enough to get warmed up... the disadvantage of this kind of form is that the yahooo icon is overworked, and the nervous is feeling neglected...
IP Logged

Should be an average day at the office for our boy... a hr match, just about enough to get warmed up... the disadvantage of this kind of form is that the yahooo icon is overworked, and the nervous is feeling neglected...

What a great way of putting it...... I agree! highfive
IP Logged

Being in the class he is now this should be a 80/90 mins workout. I would like to see Andy have to work a bit for a win but also to come through in straight sets. He has breezed the first two matches and i'd like to see him handle some pressure moments such as 5-5 30/30 or 6-4 down in a tie break.

I think Andy has done some good work in the last 10 days or so getting a lot of court time and wins and another win 2mro followed by a good 2hr work out (win or lose) against Federer will be perfect for the lad.

Murray to win 6-3 7-6 for me.
Good luck andy.
IP Logged

highfive elly Smile

And I agree with Sunniii - that's what I had hoped he'd get from Tursunov at this stage, but it wasn't to be... welcome Sunniii wave
IP Logged

highfive elly Smile

And I agree with Sunniii - that's what I had hoped he'd get from Tursunov at this stage, but it wasn't to be... welcome Sunniii wave

Hi there,

This looks a good site i found out about it because i wanted to see a provisional schedule for Andy this year and this site came up on google.

I think Tursunov would have been better opposition also but he's so hit and miss you can never tell.
IP Logged

Live stream?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8 Reply