MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Dubai SF: Murray vs Djokovic
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 31 Reply

Dubai SF: Murray vs Djokovic

I 'm having a glass of champagne right now , yeah !  yay

What's with that nauseating embrace from the Djoke? Honestly, he got beaten fair and square, yet at the end he acts in the most condescending way imaginable. As if to say: "You see, it is possible to beat me". Yuck, yuck, yuck. Good job, Andy !And please more serving like this tomorrow, please. wub

I'm having another glass of New Zealand white. A nice drop of grape juice!
IP Logged

Congrats to all you Murray fans! The better man won on the day and that's a well deserved win!

Hopefully Roger will meet him in the final! In which case may the best man win!

Oh come now, ak. What you really should have said, may the best man, in this case, Murray win!!!

No? :p
IP Logged

Should say thanks to Tonedial for trying to sort me out with a decent livestream - I think it was more computer than anything.  I will leave son a note to update things for me Very Happy

yr welcome bev, yea, the streams didnt settle till the 2nd set for all of us...
IP Logged

I'm having another glass of New Zealand white. A nice drop of grape juice!

lol  I might have another cuppa and break with tradition and watch a bit of Roger's match Think
IP Logged
Joe

True, Joe kept the faith. Smile

Yeah, I might make the odd negative comment once he throws away a winning opportunity as he did today (thankfully he turned it back around on Djoko's serve), but I'm not in Boogers' league by any stretch!

Murray misses a smash return at 40-0 up and 6-0 4-0:

"Ha ha, what a truly diabolical choke. He's going to lose this match, not win a match for the rest of the year and retire in disgrace before the next AO."
IP Logged

So happy to see Andy win! The end of the match was so tense but Andy did really well to win in straight sets Smile
IP Logged

In some ways it was even more to Andy's credit that he didn't let that awful game when he was serving for set get to him.  In past I think it would have done.  Instead he just carried on and exploited Nole's weaknesses. A magnificent win for Andy especially coming on top of beating his nemesis.  But as usual he put his fans through the mill - still I'm not complaining and there was some great tennis even if Nole not at his best - but how much was that because Andy didn't let him play his best?
Lovely to see them embracing with Andy the one dishing out the comfort for a change!
IP Logged

not showing the interview at home, hope someone can post it so I can see it, so happy for Andy.  He just has to keep it going now.

Who do all of you want to win the Federer/DelPotro match.
IP Logged

Hope the Fed wins his semi so that Andy can give him a good stuffing!

IP Logged

I get to see Annabel interviewing him! cmon yeah
Lucky old you! Can't stand the woman!
IP Logged

Actually, scratch that, replay of the match due to come on ESPN in just over 10 mins - I can watch the 1st set Very Happy
IP Logged

Lucky old you! Can't stand the woman!

I don't normally get to see the interviews at all but the livestream was Dubai sports so I was odds on really Very Happy
IP Logged

Yeah, I might make the odd negative comment once he throws away a winning opportunity as he did today (thankfully he turned it back around on Djoko's serve), but I'm not in Boogers' league by any stretch!

Murray misses a smash return at 40-0 up and 6-0 4-0:

"Ha ha, what a truly diabolical choke. He's going to lose this match, not win a match for the rest of the year and retire in disgrace before the next AO."

Yes the thing about boogers is he snot very positive about Andy.
Get it?
IP Logged

not showing the interview at home, hope someone can post it so I can see it, so happy for Andy.  He just has to keep it going now.

Who do all of you want to win the Federer/DelPotro match.

I'm with Andy, got to be Fedex.
IP Logged
Joe

+1

I strongly resent being put alongside the double act of doom. There were at least half a dozen other posters making negative comments when he through away his serve there. How come I'm vilified for it?

**** you all.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 31 Reply