Andy in 3 - 3 (37.5%)
Stan in 2 - 1 (12.5%)
Stand in 3 - 1 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Reply

Eastbourne 2018 R1: Andy Murray vs Stan Wawrinka

That point was insane!
IP Logged

Is Andy limping? Simon Briggs says his limp is getting worse on the BBC text commentary.
IP Logged

second vintage Murray point this set - that down the line pass on the run earlier was pretty special as well.
IP Logged

Sounds like he's back! If he is limping I assume it's a mental thing. Or his body needs to get use to his hip again.
IP Logged

At least Stan has been playing a bit better in this set.

Andy consolidated the break though.  4-2
IP Logged

Sounds like he's back! If he is limping I assume it's a mental thing. Or his body needs to get use to his hip again.
I do think it's true that your body can get so used to something like a limp that you do it even when you're theoretically over it.
IP Logged

I do think it's true that your body can get so used to something like a limp that you do it even when you're theoretically over it.
I agree, only there's no sign of a limp to me.
IP Logged

Is Andy limping? Simon Briggs says his limp is getting worse on the BBC text commentary.

Briggs probably spent the last year polishing his obituary of Andy's career and is now thoroughly annoyed he can't publish it.
IP Logged

4-3 Andy
IP Logged

Briggs probably spent the last year polishing his obituary of Andy's career and is now thoroughly annoyed he can't publish it.
lol   Needs to go to Specsavers as well.
IP Logged

So great to hear again andy's 'Let's Go!' after a good point...
IP Logged

2 BPs Stan.  One saved.
IP Logged

Cmon Andy!!
IP Logged

Two saved.  Deuce
IP Logged

Ad Andy

Deuce
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Reply