Pick a winner...
Murray in 2 - 7 (26.9%)
Murray in 3 - 14 (53.8%)
Roddick in 2 - 0 (0%)
Roddick in 3 - 5 (19.2%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Reply

Murray v Roddick

can you imagine Murray winning Wimbledon, then standing on centre court giving his speech in tears: "I'd like to thank my friends, my Mum, my brother Jamie for being with me on the tour, my girlfriend Kim.....and most of all, to Murraysworld member Fuzzyballs for being my good luck charm. Thanks fuzzy, I couldn't have done it without you man!"

just the thought is making me giggle...

lol Me too actually
IP Logged

lol Me too actually

that's good then, I'm not the only crazy person on here having weird daydreams at 5 in the morning  hug
IP Logged

I am usually the first to go to the dogs. (good night guys)
[ Last edit by MurrayMountain91 February 18, 2007, 04:54 am ] IP Logged

Well, you have to respect Roddick's ability and he is playing top tennis under Jimmy Conners.  He's desrevedly in the world top 5, so this is a big win for Andy.  Roddick pasted him the last time they played, too. Andy played very confidently.  He played to Roddick's weakness.  It was a very smart match for Andy. And really, Andy's serve was pretty good.  He had a low % but he also had a lot of aces and he served well enough to close out the match without much difficulty.  Very solid win. 

Now we get to see him take on Ivo the Giant.  Should be interesting.  One of the more colorful matchups in tennis. 
IP Logged

I think the crowd will be eavily on Andy's side tomorrow  yay
IP Logged
gjr

Andy dropped just 6 points on his serve in the 2nd set compared to 19 in the 1st. Granted the 1st was a little closer but thats pretty good serving in the 2nd.

Smile
IP Logged

Crying or Very sad shocking  yay yay yay

I slept through it and didn't wake up until the last 3 games!!!

So now i'm going to watch it through WITHOUT ANY NERVES and read you guys' comments.

:supz: :supz: :supz:

jumping-w00t

ps. Who needs commentators? :p

[ Last edit by hulahoop February 18, 2007, 06:00 am ] IP Logged

This win means more than beating Roddick last year when Roddick was struggling with his game.   woohoo
IP Logged

Well i genuinly didn;t think he'd win tonight... but well done andy, brilliant stuff.  clap  clap
IP Logged

Well i genuinly didn;t think he'd win tonight... but well done andy, brilliant stuff.  clap  clap
Same.   I actually believe he can win.

cmon yeah yay yay nervous pray shocking jumping-w00t jaw cmonandy notworthy yahooo clapping Very Happy Razz toot owned woohoo
IP Logged

I knew hed beat roddick hate roddick murrays different class.
IP Logged

It's on Eurosport 2 NOW.
[ Last edit by Allan February 18, 2007, 11:09 am ] IP Logged

Anyone have any idea what was said at the net? I could only catch our Andy replying with 'I don't want it to be a problem' or something like that.  Think
IP Logged

This win means more than beating Roddick last year when Roddick was struggling with his game.   woohoo

I don't know about that. Last years win over Roddick was Andy's first major win while he was still outside the top 50, and nobody expected it at all. This week, Andy comes in as defending champion, ranked #13 in the world and has the game to beat anyone in the draw. The performance might have been better last year, but the results was far better last year.
IP Logged

OMG what a result. I'am so chuffed. I stayed up til about 3-3 then I had to go to sleep. Ahh Well. So was there any conflicts between the 2 Andy's?
What is the live stream like? Is it worth me getting for the final?
One more thing left to say:    3-1 to Murray, Biatch!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Reply