MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs Lisnard **[Official Topic]**
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16 Reply

Murray vs Lisnard **[Official Topic]**

Murray has got lisnard should be easy for him really comon murray.
[ Last edit by top_spin April 19, 2006, 11:16 am ] IP Logged

Full draw...

Lisnard in the first round, but if he wins a probability of Nadal in round two who plays Clement  shocking Ouch....

IP Logged

Andy always get a tough draw nadal will be hard if they meet but you never know.
IP Logged

You don't get better timing than that considering recent debates/arguments/bi*** fights about Murray v Rafa here on MW Wink
IP Logged

im sorry guys, dont wana start a fight or anything....but i think rafa may have murray in the bag   Whistle
IP Logged

Uh ohhh....
IP Logged

bounce_everyone bounce_everyone bounce_everyone

the time has come  shocking been waiting for this match to happen for like a year [and there's still no definite possibility...]

look, i think we've discussed this issue of rafa vs andy a lot ...and yes Arka, you CAN have your opinion.. i just don't see andy beating rafa. simple as.
yea something spectacular can happen.  Whistle but i doubt it will. rafa's right... the spanish bull has it in the bag.  :P

although this is a thread for ROUND ONE so might be an idea to stick to that Wink
IP Logged

Who will you support Julia (mw moderator)?
IP Logged

Is there another Julia? Rolling Eyes

Im supporting Andy because he's bloody fantastic. Amazing player.
Equally im supporting Rafa because i've never seen anyone more magnificent on clay.

If the match is shown, my dad will most definitly be there to watch, and there's no doubt he'll be supporting Andy because he has a thing against Rafa! dontknow So i need to stick up for the Spaniard.
Tough choice! I want Andy to win.. but i want Rafa to win to whole thing again because he's capable.

So it's Rafa. Im so fierd.
IP Logged

yayyay!! i knew i could count on my jules!   hug
IP Logged

dont u dare fire her mark...ull have me to deal with  ranting
IP Logged

bounce_everyone bounce_everyone bounce_everyone

the time has come  shocking been waiting for this match to happen for like a year [and there's still no definite possibility...]

look, i think we've discussed this issue of rafa vs andy a lot ...and yes Arka, you CAN have your opinion.. i just don't see andy beating rafa. simple as.
yea something spectacular can happen.  Whistle but i doubt it will. rafa's right... the spanish bull has it in the bag.  :P

although this is a thread for ROUND ONE so might be an idea to stick to that Wink

Sorry but I completely disagree with you, both of them have never faced eachover before, both are good on clay,  I think it will be tight but Andy has the ability to beat Nadal, Hewitt was the strong favourite to beat Andy but what happened there Murray beat him, Roddick was the strong favourite to beat him but Andy beat him in two sets, Stepanek was strong favourite to beat Andy but Andy beat him in straight sets, Andy has caused alot of upsets and I have the feeling if andy gets through in the second round he will cause another upset, You may think Nadal has it in the bag, you will be surprised I promise you.
IP Logged

murray_mad there's a reply for you in the Murray vs Nadal topic. this is a topic for round one
...and i know we like to go off topic too much Wink but debate's kept there for now.  hug
IP Logged

Think  Hmmm... I don't believe Andy will beat Nadal at this particular moment in time, but I do think he is capable of it in the future if he manages to secure the services of a coach who has the personality to channel him in the right direction.  I get the feeling Andy is becoming something of a 'loose cannon' just now, but I hope this is only temporary. 
IP Logged

murray_mad there's a reply for you in the Murray vs Nadal topic. this is a topic for round one
...and i know we like to go off topic too much Wink but debate's kept there for now.  hug

Sorry must of got carried away  hug,

So this Guy he is facing in round One, has anyone seen him play?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 16 Reply