MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray vs. Robredo **[Official Topic]**
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15 Reply

Murray vs. Robredo **[Official Topic]**

Quote from: "Banannie"
Ummm.....if it's eight hours behind us, and it's 6pm our time - then that would mean, it'd be like 2am in Vegas  Think Unless you mean 6pm their time?

They're behind us, you goon. 6pm is 10am.
IP Logged

#-o - physics coursework, ruins the mind!!  Wink Thanks!
IP Logged

Very Happy LOL Annie... im hopeless at time changes to! Dont worry... it was my dad who worked it out.  Whistle
IP Logged

Tennis Channel here is covering it (its the Tennis Channel Open I'd hope so for god's sake)... ill be recording it for my personal archives as well as viewing it live.

I think Murray's age will be a great advantage to him tomorrow.  He's not able to gamble or visit strip club's, and Robredo's on a bad streak, so there could be a chance TR's gone to the closest adult club to wash away his latest match sorrows... i say 6-1 6-0 to Andy if Robredo's still pissed in afternoon.  (the one game he concedes is due to several double faults in a traditional shaky start by andy)
IP Logged

Quote from: "top_spin"
Plays at 6:00pm tomorrow. w00t

Its 3 PM in Las Vegas, so 11PM here.  That's also what they said on the radio last night.
IP Logged
arka

So its another sleepless night for me.... cant complain.
IP Logged

OOP - about 11pm - might have to give this week's matches a miss, but  cmonandy
IP Logged

ah no im gona miss it again...andy ur so inconvenient!
IP Logged

North America is so convenient. I guess we have to find out in the morning except the insomniacs
IP Logged

Can't he start playing in europe or some where their in front of us time wise.
IP Logged

u listening to this andy? please can you only play in europe from now on so we can all get a decent nights sleep!
IP Logged

typicall  shocking  won't be staying up for that one tonight, school SO gets in the way lol! i will give my good luck message now:
wwwwoooooo  mexicanwave c'mon Andy! you can do it!!! Good Luck!
IP Logged

Well I would normally stay up, but we're all a bit upside down here right now. I won't go into any details Frown

Will probably try and stay up until about 12 but I doubt I'll be able to be here for the end of the match.

Anyway come on Andy!!! As long as you win Wink
IP Logged

Oh no hug Are you ok?
IP Logged

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Oh no hug Are you ok?

Oh yea fine really... nothing to worry about.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15 Reply