MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  News Articles
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 ... 1055 Reply

News Articles

Indeed, Aileen. yes
IP Logged

There's some great images, and stories, in there though, so thanks for posting.
IP Logged

And those of you who are sad you hadn't found MW by the time of the Olympics, remember you were also spared some less happy times like Queens!
I suppose you're right Ruthie-but then again,I was already unhappy about the result by myself,so I'm not sure if I'd have been better,worse or the same if I'd been on MW by then.Spose I won't know now!Still,better to have found it later than never Smile
IP Logged

Hi all, I am currently creating a book full of articles about Andy from the Times from 2004 to present.

Here is a quick preview before the full book is up on Monday.

Wow,Craig,thank you!That's amazing!So often I've seen articles on Andy on The Times website and wished I could read them-now I'm going to get to read some of them,so thank you so,so much! Very Happy  yay
IP Logged

I suppose you're right Ruthie-but then again,I was already unhappy about the result by myself,so I'm not sure if I'd have been better,worse or the same if I'd been on MW by then.Spose I won't know now!Still,better to have found it later than never Smile
And you could have joined in the collective misery of Wimbledon too.  Here's hoping we don't have any more times like these - and I joined just before the 2010 AO and Andy's subsequent alarming slump. Frown
IP Logged

Hi all, I am currently creating a book full of articles about Andy from the Times from 2004 to present.

Here is a quick preview before the full book is up on Monday.

So, so cool...looking forward to it.. Thanks!
IP Logged

And you could have joined in the collective misery of Wimbledon too.  Here's hoping we don't have any more times like these - and I joined just before the 2010 AO and Andy's subsequent alarming slump. Frown

Oh god,the state I was in over that final!Complete wreck.Maybe it's a good thing I wasn't on here then-I certainly would NOT have been enjoyable to talk to!Then again,might've been nice to have people who knew what I was feeling because they were going through the same thing? confused Hmm...oh well-while I think that there will probably be some tense Murraycoaster moments ahead,let's hope that the heartbreaking times are behind Andy and his fans,and that there's tons of joyful times ahead for us to share with each other! Smile
IP Logged

Oh god,the state I was in over that final!Complete wreck.Maybe it's a good thing I wasn't on here then-I certainly would NOT have been enjoyable to talk to!Then again,might've been nice to have people who knew what I was feeling because they were going through the same thing? confused Hmm...oh well-while I think that there will probably be some tense Murraycoaster moments ahead,let's hope that the heartbreaking times are behind Andy and his fans,and that there's tons of joyful times ahead for us to share with each other! Smile
I've never felt so gutted for anyone in my life until then.  In some ways it's a help to have others to talk to but on the other hand I think we also keep winding each other up.

Never mind - you can enjoy the white-knuckle rides in good company, but like you I hope there will be more happy outcomes now.
IP Logged

Just caught up with "The Times" article.
Thanx so much for posting it Craig.  clap
Really interesting thumb up
And Andy's Summer is Jon Wertheim's "favourite tennis story."
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/tennis/news/20121220/tennis-year-in-review/
[ Last edit by blueberryhill December 21, 2012, 06:53 AM ] IP Logged

And great it is to have you on board dani.  But word of warning: there are times when Andy slumps that you can find MW brings you down further on the roller coaster rather than acting as a stabiliser.  But it's still  better than suffering on your own as you'll always find some on the same wave length  Whistle
IP Logged

And great it is to have you on board dani.  But word of warning: there are times when Andy slumps that you can find MW brings you down further on the roller coaster rather than acting as a stabiliser.  But it's still  better than suffering on your own as you'll always find some on the same wave length  Whistle

Ahh,thanks so much Ruthie-that's so lovely of you  hug

Haha,yeah,I have found that to be a bit true!Though,happily,since I joined there's been more good times than bad.Let's hope there's not too much suffering,but loads of great times ahead for us to share Smile
IP Logged

yes I'm hoping that too dani especially as Andy is prioritising greater consistency this year.  But somehow I don't think we've seen the back of the roller coaster completely  w00t hug
IP Logged

yes I'm hoping that too dani especially as Andy is prioritising greater consistency this year.  But somehow I don't think we've seen the back of the roller coaster completely  w00t hug

hug Yup,I've got a sneaking suspicion you're right there Ruthie!I'm just hoping that the more heartbreaking twists and turns are behind us now.And,if those agonising moments could be like during the the Ferrer match at Wimbledon,or the Cilic match at the USO,or even the Lopez one,and have an end result like those ones (ie YAY WIN!) well,then somehow I think we'll manage to cope just fine Wink
IP Logged

We all signed up for the roller-coaster. It's not going to go away, and I'm not getting off, no matter what.
IP Logged

nor am I Linda - we've come much too far for that  and it's great that more and more are getting on board yay
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 ... 1055 Reply