Poll
Predictions
Murray in 2
Murray in 3
Brooksby in 2
Brooksby in 3

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 Reply

Paris R1: Andy Murray vs Dominik Koepfer

Is that what we're reduced to now? I haven't paid much attention to Murray matches recently - and this crapshoot was a good reminder why.
Well if had you had bothered to watch you'd have seen some very good matches.
IP Logged

Is he coming down with something?... Maybe I am looking for an excuse.
IP Logged

Is this the straw that broke the camel's back?
IP Logged

wow, This will hurt, has he ever lost a match where he had 7 match points?..
No.
IP Logged

Is this the straw that broke the camel's back?
Could be.  Will be interesting to see if he does play Stockholm now.
IP Logged

So Pam Shriver thinks it's simply that he's tired and she thinks he should take a week off.
IP Logged

So Pam Shriver thinks it's simply that he's tired and she thinks he should take a week off.
I don't know what Greg & co thought because I switched off.  If he's that tired though then probably better to call and end to his season because he'll be even more knackered after this match,
IP Logged

So Stockholm next week, then what? What’s he hoping to achieve in Australia? He has said that he wants to get to 700 tour wins, where will he go once (or if) he gets there?

At the current rate, that takes us through to July next year. So maybe calling it quits after a fighting exit in the third round of Wimbledon?
IP Logged
Joe

At the current rate, that takes us through to July next year. So maybe calling it quits after a fighting exit in the third round of Wimbledon?

I was thinking that Wimbledon and done could be a realistic plan now.
IP Logged

It wasn't easy watching. But why the doom and gloom after all the hard work over the past months and some great performances. Maybe a rest to recharge.
IP Logged

It wasn't easy watching. But why the doom and gloom after all the hard work over the past months and some great performances. Maybe a rest to recharge.
I agree, but sadly the negatives on this forum always turn up at the wrong moment!
IP Logged

Andy just had a bad day at the office today, he’s still to good to retire, he’s worked too hard. I prefer he finish on his own terms. Perhaps a new racquet will help. A perfect ending would for him to win a tournament and then decide to retire, but that may be a far cry.
IP Logged

I just wonder what would have happened if Brooksby hadn't withdrawn.  Would Andy have played any better?   Also having to suddenly adjust to a new opponent at the last minute couldn't have been easy.  Personally I think Andy should have been given a walkover, but unfortunately the rules say otherwise.
IP Logged

This kind of matches doesn't make his carreer longer, that's why this make me feel double sad.
IP Logged

I just wonder what would have happened if Brooksby hadn't withdrawn.  Would Andy have played any better?   Also having to suddenly adjust to a new opponent at the last minute couldn't have been easy.  Personally I think Andy should have been given a walkover, but unfortunately the rules say otherwise.

That's the only thing I thought about; he doesn't like surprises in matches. He wants to make a gameplan.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 Reply