MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 1461 1462 1463 [1464] 1465 1466 1467 ... 1488 Reply

Murray Pictures

I'm guessing it would have to be done before the next lot are handed out.  Maybe after Wimbles?  Would be an ideal time to do it.
IP Logged

I'm guessing it would have to be done before the next lot are handed out.  Maybe after Wimbles?  Would be an ideal time to do it.
It would, or at the end of the season.  I'll try to check when the next one is.  I think Queenie is in Scotland for her annual holiday, but most of the time these days she leaves it to one of the other royals to do it anyway, usually Prince Charles.  In theory the New Year honours are supposed to be awarded before the Birthday ones are, but if you remember, in 2013 he didn't pick his OBE up until October.

PS - All I can find is that the last one was on 16 June, but they do have around 20 each year, which is more than I thought,
[ Last edit by Aileen July 08, 2017, 11:42 pm ] IP Logged

20 a year!  I had no idea.
IP Logged

I hear you DB.  But yet as a boy he left home and went to Spain on his own as a teenager.  Quite the conundrum is our Andy...

Yes, brave of him to make such a big decision.  I would have been too shy and homesick.
IP Logged

Yes, brave of him to make such a big decision.  I would have been too shy and homesick.
But Andy was shy and homesick too only he was so determined to have a worthwhile career that he tried not to let that get on top of him.  I'm sure if you really really wanted something, then you too would go for it because we're all us of stronger than we think we are.
IP Logged

Andy's off! Hope he has a nice, VERY earned break now  zz wave

IP Logged

That is just wonderful news!!!  I do hope it's a long holiday though and not just a few days,
IP Logged

Wow, where is that?
IP Logged

I've no idea, but it probably isn't where they're going anyway, particularly as the disgusting Daily Mail managed to track them down when they went to the Bahamas after Wimbledon 2013.
IP Logged

Wishing Andy and his family a wonderful holiday - take the holiday for as long as possible - thinking of you Andy Smile
IP Logged

Great news to read this morning, hope they have a long wonderful holiday, God know Andy's deserves it.
IP Logged

I've no idea, but it probably isn't where they're going anyway, particularly as the disgusting Daily Mail managed to track them down when they went to the Bahamas after Wimbledon 2013.

Looks like the Daily Mail is being led up the the wrong path any way as this article (published in early hours)  is discussing hip issues and wondering whether he will be there to cheer on Jamie this afternoon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-4699786/Andy-Murray-battles-save-season-hip-injury.html?ito=email_share_article-top
IP Logged

you'd have thought the Daily Fail tennis correspondent would be following ANdy on FB wouldn't you?  doh   
IP Logged

you'd have thought the Daily Fail tennis correspondent would be following ANdy on FB wouldn't you?  doh   

You would, but then, they might find some actual facts ...
IP Logged

The article was written before Andy post
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1461 1462 1463 [1464] 1465 1466 1467 ... 1488 Reply