MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 704 705 706 [707] 708 709 710 ... 1488 Reply

Murray Pictures

Murrayrocks: Where's our pictures of Andy comforting Novak at the net then? Pretty please Wink
IP Logged

Adidas decide the colour schemes and designs for their clothes, with the players having a little input, but not much. To be honest, I don't think anyone would mind what they were getting told to wear if they were being paid £5 million a year for it. I actually like the orange and blue. Certainly much better than the sickly green he had on at last years Australian Open.
IP Logged

Blueberryhill sorry for the delay darling , i was watching Roger , what a f**** tie-break he won btw ....

IP Logged

Murrayrocks, thank you darling  hug but psychologically that's a very interesting photo because Nole has the dominating position- arm higher than Andy's and resting on Andy's shoulder...hmmm  Nole not used to losing methinks... Think
IP Logged

Yes if you hadn't known the result, you'd have thought it was the opposite to what it was.  Still I'm not going to criticise Nole for that as he has done good by posting congrats to Andy and wishing him good luck for tomorrow.  There's is a genuinely friendly rivalry. Of course I can afford to be more gracious about Nole in his defeat but then we are spared the chest beating after all.
IP Logged

Ruthie I think Andy's taller than Novak too, Novak must be on tippytoes...Wink
But I do like him.....Smile
IP Logged

Murrayrocks, thank you darling  hug but psychologically that's a very interesting photo because Nole has the dominating position- arm higher than Andy's and resting on Andy's shoulder...hmmm  Nole not used to losing methinks... Think
Yeah but I think it's probably more down to habit now than psychological.
IP Logged

Yeah but I think it's probably more down to habit now than psychological.
lmao Time to break that habit starting now!  Saw all this pointed out in a prog with Bush and Blair. Bush always took dominant role.
IP Logged

as in yo blair? Well I hate to think of Andy as either bush or blair!   w00t
IP Logged

IP Logged

Murrayrocks, thank you darling  hug but psychologically that's a very interesting photo because Nole has the dominating position- arm higher than Andy's and resting on Andy's shoulder...hmmm  Nole not used to losing methinks... Think

Win or lose that's how Nole is especially with Andy.
IP Logged

That was my expression and all, Djoko trampled over!   yay

IP Logged

Head Tennis promo... cute Smile

IP Logged

Blueberryhill sorry for the delay darling , i was watching Roger , what a f**** tie-break he won btw ....

My second fave, Delpo, choked.  End of!! Smile  Must admit I don't like the way it comes across, but as Mark says it could just be from force of habit, but habits can be broken ...

As for the colour of Andy's outfit, I like it.  Bright and cheerful - and also I don't have to strain to distinguish the players when watching livestreams!

IP Logged

Ha-ha ... love that one!  Sort of tennis version of the Haka. Very Happy

Head Tennis promo... cute Smile

OMG - if I was younger and had the opportunity I would!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 704 705 706 [707] 708 709 710 ... 1488 Reply