MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 707 708 709 [710] 711 712 713 ... 1488 Reply

Murray Pictures

Grotesque looking trophys.
Philistine! Smile  However, while I do appreciate that they're not to everyone's taste, they are very symbolic of Arab culture, and I hope Andy appreciates that and treasures his.

This wasn't taken in Dubai, but it was included in a bettor.com match report ...

IP Logged

wub

IP Logged

If you look at Federer a bit more intently you can see he is a rather odd looking fellow indeed.
IP Logged

If you look at Federer a bit more intently you can see he is a rather odd looking fellow indeed.

Compared to you, yes. :p

(Please don't ask me to remind you the previous discussion we had though a long time ago!)
IP Logged

I have never thought of Mr Smug as being good looking, his nose is far too big.
IP Logged

Don't know why I'm standing up for the man, but he can't help how he looks, given that his mother is South African, and so that could explain some of his facial features plus a slightly tanned look.

Good pic of Andy though.  Wonder what they were looking at?  Andy has a sort of "my goodness, that's amazing" expression on his face.
IP Logged

I don't think it has got anything to do with his mother being South African his nose is very bulbous and makes him look a bit odd.
IP Logged

I don't think it has got anything to do with his mother being South African his nose is very bulbous and makes him look a bit odd.
Maybe this lady's nose isn't bulbous, but I think it could explain some of Fed's other features.

Marcia Letsoala - SA woman cricketer.

Anyway I don't propose to hold his looks against him - he can't help what he was born with, but he could do something about helping improve his attitude.
IP Logged

I would be careful what you say about bulbous noses. Mark might get upset. Wink
IP Logged

I would be careful what you say about bulbous noses. Mark might get upset. Wink
slap
IP Logged

I really don't think Federer's nose is all that bad and overall he looks quite good. I think it suits his face. I must admit I have made fun of his nose in the past on the other forum but I was mostly being naughty. I didn't mean it. To be even more honest, a couple of Federer fans then made fun of Andy's look so I had to cut it out. lol. My problem with Federer is has everything to do with his personality. I especially hate it when he takes it on Andy who's a wonderful person and an amazing player. After what happened in Basel and WTF, I haven't been able to forgive him at all. That's why I didn't stick around to see the ceremony. I didn't care.
IP Logged

I'm not wishing to adopt a 'holier than thou' attitude but people really can't help the way they look and to pass comment on it actually demeans us.  I can't stand Fed but it's nothing to do with how he looks but how he conducts himself.  I know lots of lovely people who could not be called 'good looking' by any stetch of the imagination but they are lovely people.  In this celebrity culture of ours, we are far too hung up on looks which IMO have nothing whatever to do with sport!
IP Logged

this photo's got me thinking... does andy has blue or brown eyes? Smile
IP Logged

this photo's got me thinking... does andy has blue or brown eyes? Smile
I think he has sort of hazel coloured eyes more green than anything.
IP Logged

I think he has sort of hazel coloured eyes more green than anything.

It does seem like he has hazel-colored irises. Oh my gosh, imagine if he had blue eyes!

But nah, he's perfectly fine.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 707 708 709 [710] 711 712 713 ... 1488 Reply