MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray Pictures
Pages: 1 ... 815 816 817 [818] 819 820 821 ... 1488 Reply

Murray Pictures

Was that actually asked??

yes  Someone's posted a link to that part of the show somewhere on one of the threads search
IP Logged

[ Last edit by top_spin September 13, 2012, 12:10 pm ] IP Logged

IP Logged

Was that actually asked??
Yeah it was asked but it was all tongue in cheek and all part of some light hearted banter - probs just the style of the show.  Not sure though what Andy made of the specially rewritten Proclaimers 500 miles song that came after it - made me laugh though!
IP Logged

The response of his team when he won was just brilliant tender
Even Ivan got a hug Whistle
IP Logged

It's a shame Matty Little wasn't there to share it as well, hope he gets a pic with the cup too.
IP Logged

Great pictures from all of you. Many thanks.

Incidentally, where is Matt Little?
IP Logged

Also (apart from Matt Little) in the celebrations and pictures and general stuff going on......where was Will, Andy's dad?  We know Will keeps a low profile and works full-time (not in Tennis) but doesn't seem to have in New York so hope he got to share in Andy's success.  I'm sure he has.
IP Logged

We're all hoping Andy gets to Dunblane. Am sure he will Smile
IP Logged

* 151794014.jpg (82.19 KB, 594x396 - viewed 601 times.)
IP Logged

Surprised

They've killed him and nicked his trophy.
IP Logged

Surprised

They've killed him and nicked his trophy.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IP Logged

yes  Someone's posted a link to that part of the show somewhere on one of the threads search
Murray videos?  Must have a look ...... yup! - http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/andy-murray/murray-videos/1725/ - top of p.116, "Freestylin' with The Roots and Andy Murray".

Yeah - we get the message!! Very Happy
[ Last edit by Aileen September 13, 2012, 05:16 pm ] IP Logged

It's a shame Matty Little wasn't there to share it as well, hope he gets a pic with the cup too.

I thought the exact same thing. He was so excited when Andy won the gold medal. Such a shame he missed Andy's triumph in NY. I'm sure he'll have a hug for Andy when he sees him.
IP Logged

Anyone know a good site I can use to change a part of a youtube video to a gif?

Tried gifsoup but it's utter garbage.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 815 816 817 [818] 819 820 821 ... 1488 Reply