MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray's Ranking
Poll
What will Andy's ranking be at the end of 2017?
Worse

Pages: 1 ... 721 722 723 [724] 725 Reply

Murray's Ranking

^  I don't think he should play all the Masters because there are too many of them.  But he does need to play all the slams - yes.  I suppose he could think about playing more doubles, I'm not sure though.
If he wants to keep his ranking up, then of course he needs to play lots of matches.
IP Logged

This got missed, but around 3 or 4 weeks ago Andy reached 400 weeks in the top four. Only seven ofher players can say they've done that, three of them are his opponents.
IP Logged

This got missed, but around 3 or 4 weeks ago Andy reached 400 weeks in the top four. Only seven ofher players can say they've done that, three of them are his opponents.

Thanks for posting that ATL.  In these Murrayless times it's good to be reminded of  yet another of his great achievements.
IP Logged

Thanks for posting that ATL.  In these Murrayless times it's good to be reminded of  yet another of his great achievements.
Thank you both! It's a long and dreary road at the moment.
IP Logged

Thank you from me too, and for the same reason.

It's a long and dreary road at the moment.
Probably made worse after all the excitement of last year.  To quote the words of an old Scottish song - haste ye back, we love you dearly.
IP Logged

To quote the words of an old Scottish song - haste ye back, we love you dearly.

Great quotation and so appropriate Smile
IP Logged

Love it Smile
IP Logged

a sad week when Andy drops the 2500 points from last years' wondrous achievements

http://live-tennis.eu/en/atp-live-ranking
[ Last edit by Tonedial November 02, 2017, 08:49 PM ] IP Logged

a sad week when Andy drops the 2500 points from last years' wonderous achievements

http://live-tennis.eu/en/atp-live-ranking
It is indeed. Frown    And he could drop to #16 if Pouille wins his next match.  In fact I think he could drop even lower depending on how well some of the other players do, although I can't see anybody else apart from Nadal lifting the title.
IP Logged

Well at least that's a silver lining of Pouille losing to Sock (as is Goffin qualifying for the O2). 
Why is it that the points for Paris and 02 fall off the same week?  I still don't understand the ranking system!  Fingers and everything else crossed that Andy is able to come back in good form next year and re bound up the rankings quickly - he does love a challenge after all. 
IP Logged

Hello everyone !
Andy is now 2290pts in rankings.
I just have one question : what will it be after the O2 ?
IP Logged
deb

It is indeed. Frown    And he could drop to #16 if Pouille wins his next match.  In fact I think he could drop even lower depending on how well some of the other players do, although I can't see anybody else apart from Nadal lifting the title.
Frown    Hi Aileen did you get my PM? X
IP Logged
dex

Andy earned 2290 pts this season so it will stay at that to year end.
IP Logged

I have not seen the live stream link have any of you?
IP Logged

^  I can't see one either  confused
If anyone has a link to AndyLive - please can you post it?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 721 722 723 [724] 725 Reply