MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Rio Olympics 2016 QF: Andy Murray vs Steve Johnson
Poll
Predictions
Murray in 2 - 10 (90.9%)
Murray in 3 - 1 (9.1%)
Johnson in 2 - 0 (0%)
Johnson in 3 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 Reply

Rio Olympics 2016 QF: Andy Murray vs Steve Johnson

BBC schedule now says 7.00pm local time, so 11.00 our time. maybe because of the rain delay for Andy's singles match he has been given more time to recover.
IP Logged

Thanks asimov.  Players are allowed an hour's rest between matches, although whether they take the full hour or not is up to them.
IP Logged

Andy and Heather are scheduled on Court 2 after Delpo vs RBA, which is in its second set.
IP Logged

Livesocres time keeps changing for me and the latest time I have is 8.35 am so in about 25 minutes. dontknow
IP Logged

Monfils's match has gone to a third and it's 5-5 in the 2nd set of Delpo's.   Meanwhile the BBC's livestream is showing Kerber's match, which is also on the red button.

Delpo match gone to a tie-break which I'd expect Delpo to win.
[ Last edit by Aileen August 12, 2016, 09:36 PM ] IP Logged

Delpo is 4-1 up in the second set TB, so maybe 20 mins before Andy and Heather - providing Delpo keeps that lead.

Delpo wins 7-4 in the TB and will face Rafa in the semis.

Andy and Heather should be on in 15mins.
[ Last edit by amongsttheleaves August 12, 2016, 09:42 PM ] IP Logged

Thanks.
IP Logged

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/olympics/36776215
IP Logged

Wow Bopanna has a freaky ball toss!  How far back does that go? blink
IP Logged

It's on the BBC's red button channel 608 as well.
IP Logged

Does anyone have a stream for the mixed doubles?

Drakulastream is showing  Keys vs Kerber instead of Andy's doubles match when I click the link. confused
IP Logged

Does anyone have a stream for the mixed doubles?

Drakulastream is showing  Keys vs Kerber instead of Andy's doubles match when I click the link. confused
Sorry Sabine.  I can't even get Drakula because it's been block off in the UK by the High Court because the English Premier League (football) have objected to footie being livestreamed.  I tried another livestream but it was showing either men's or women's singles.
IP Logged

Now Andy's doing a Steve Johnson and questioning the accuracy of hawk-eye.

GB are 4-2 down in the second having lost the first 6-4.

Some lovely play from Andy and it's 4-5 with Bopanna serving for the match.

2 MPs for India.

1 saved.

Deuce.

MP #3

And India take it!   That should cheer you up Sabine. Smile
[ Last edit by Aileen August 12, 2016, 11:13 PM ] IP Logged

Sorry Sabine.  I can't even get Drakula because it's been block off in the UK by the High Court because the English Premier League (football) have objected to footie being livestreamed.  I tried another livestream but it was showing either men's or women's singles.

Really? Drakulastream is the only free stream that always works for me, it would be horrible if it's blocked here. And I just realized it's been renamed Batman stream.

And India take it!   That should cheer you up Sabine. Smile

I was following live scores and honestly, wanted Andy and Heather to take the second set. I'm glad for Sania and Bopanna, hope they're playing well and secure a spot in the finals. Smile
IP Logged

Was this a medal round or are Andy and Heather just out.  I didn't think Heather helped Andy very much.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 Reply