MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Rio Olympics 2016 R3: Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini
Poll
Predictions
Murray in 2 - 12 (66.7%)
Murray in 3 - 5 (27.8%)
Fognini in 2 - 0 (0%)
Fognini in 3 - 1 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 28 Reply

Rio Olympics 2016 R3: Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini

wave Lunch break! Very Happy

Here you go.

cmonandy cmon GB

What Bev cant achieve in her lunch break isnt worth knowing about! Thanks to AML and Bev again!
IP Logged

ITF Olympic Tennis ‏@OlympicsTennis  4m4 minutes ago
UPDATE: There will be no play now before 3:30pm local time at the #OlympicTennis Event #Rio2016

* Cpg0ZzoXgAALvue.jpg (130.17 KB, 1045x739 - viewed 87 times.)
IP Logged

Yes the courts look pretty bad. They noted that there is no lounge for the players to go to, only the locker rooms to wait in for play to begin.  Thank goodness for video games.
IP Logged

5am just woke up for this. What's happening? Has the match before not even started yet?
IP Logged

5am just woke up for this. What's happening? Has the match before not even started yet?
Nope.
Rafa and Simon up first.
IP Logged

No, rain has delayed the start of play until at least until 7:30pm BST, which means Andy wouldn't be on for about two hours after that.  Unfortunately there's no guarantee that play will take place even then.
IP Logged

Ah right, thanks. Back to sleep then!
IP Logged

Yes the courts look pretty bad. They noted that there is no lounge for the players to go to, only the locker rooms to wait in for play to begin.  Thank goodness for video games.
Absolutely ridiculous that they don't have a lounge.

IP Logged

what a drag.   Early evening would have been ideal timing to watch Andy.  I do hope he gets on today.   Thank goodness he wasn't scheduled to play the night match at least.  I don't suppose anyone knows how realistic the new estimated start time is. 
IP Logged

Summary

Centre Court delayed until 19:15 BST
Court One delayed until 19:15 BST
IP Logged

oh that's hopeful as 15 minutes sooner than previously suggested.  So perhaps it has at least stopped raining and they're just drying the courts out. 
IP Logged

oh that's hopeful as 15 minutes sooner than previously suggested.  So perhaps it has at least stopped raining and they're just drying the courts out. 
There was no rain mentioned when I looked in at an equestrian event which is scheduled for 7:15, so unless these events are are held indoors, it does sound quite optimisitic.
IP Logged

There was no rain mentioned when I looked in at an equestrian event which is scheduled for 7:15, so unless these events are are held indoors, it does sound quite optimisitic.

The equestrian events are happening at a different location, at a military site outside the city.
IP Logged

The equestrian events are happening at a different location, at a military site outside the city.
  Yes. Apparently it's raining bullets there. Not funny, really. Horses must be spooked.
IP Logged

Thanks.  I don't know where the footie is being held but wherever it is it's dry and sunny!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 28 Reply