MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Rio Olympics 2016 R3: Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini
Poll
Predictions
Murray in 2 - 12 (66.7%)
Murray in 3 - 5 (27.8%)
Fognini in 2 - 0 (0%)
Fognini in 3 - 1 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] Reply

Rio Olympics 2016 R3: Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini

Andy is known as a good wind player.

Gawdammfoggy was dropping them left right and centre.
Wonder how our Andy struggled then. Think
IP Logged

WWWWWLWLWWLLLLLLLLWWWWWW

Classic.
IP Logged

Wonder how our Andy struggled then. Think

How, or why?  Think

Did you watch it?
IP Logged

Heart attack city. But hopefully that's his bogey round behind him.
IP Logged

From the other thread: Andy and Heather in Mixed woohoo
IP Logged

It was a strange game with both players taking turns at playing decent tennis but seldom at the same time. However what separates the top players from the rest is ability to win their matches, even when playing well below their best. Well done Andy!!!
IP Logged

Phew. Big result. Just managed to see to the end before I had to leave for the morning. Ended up having to take the tablet into the bathroom so I could shower and get ready. lol

Must admit I did't see much of the 2nd set as I couldn't keep my eyes open. Been a pretty rough week and it was probably one crazy early morning too many for me.
IP Logged

Andy and Heather are due on Centre Court very soon to play CSN and Ferrer in the mixed doubles, after Mergea and Niculescu withdrew.
IP Logged

Andy is known as a good wind player.

Whereas Fognini, alas,  is rather well known for breaking wind.
IP Logged

Nah, it's over.

It's ironic that Andy won 6 games in a row after this post.
IP Logged

It's ironic that Andy won 6 games in a row after this post.
It's known as the boogers' effect.  Usually guaranteed to work miracles.  lol
IP Logged

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/tennis/team-gb/rio-2016-olympics/news/murray-court-conditions-hindered-performance_278730.html

Moaners should read this. As Andy says unless you were playing out there it's not possible to "appreciate how difficult it was."
Quite Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/tennis/team-gb/rio-2016-olympics/news/murray-court-conditions-hindered-performance_278730.html

Moaners should read this. As Andy says unless you were playing out there it's not possible to "appreciate how difficult it was."
Quite Rolling Eyes

Negative ninnies they are at times. lol

It ain't over until the fat lady sings and I wasn't singing! nah

Right, I'm away to watch this final set that Boogers managed to turn around with his words Whistle
IP Logged

Perhaps certain grumblers on MW were infected by Foggy's grumbling.
For Christ's sake a win is a win and sometimes, such as in these conditions and against an opponent who was inspired for part of the match, it's just a matter of winning ugly as one of Andy's former coaches would say.  doh
IP Logged

Foggy is an idiot, he always ends up moaning or complaining about nothing. It is time he grew up he could be a very good player if he knukled down and played as well as he can.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] Reply