MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Rio Olympics 2016 SF: Andy Murray vs Kei Nishikori
Poll
Predictions
Murray in 2 - 6 (50%)
Murray in 3 - 5 (41.7%)
Nishikori in 2 - 0 (0%)
Nishikori in 3 - 1 (8.3%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 Reply

Rio Olympics 2016 SF: Andy Murray vs Kei Nishikori

what a marvellous match. And never gave me a moments worry    I just sat back and enjoyed his wonderful play
 Now for  the match tomorrow and hopefully a gold medal for the baby
IP Logged

I hope Andy gets Delpotro, if only because it would mean that lovely man ( Delpo) was guaranteed a medal that would be an improvement on his London Bronze
IP Logged

I can't get it Aileen ?
That's odd.  If you click on the triangle it'll take you to Nadal's match, then you'll see Andy's match before that, so just go back to it and you should get it.  It might take a few seconds to load fully,
IP Logged

I hope Andy gets Delpotro, if only because it would mean that lovely man ( Delpo) was guaranteed a medal that would be an improvement on his London Bronze
I would like to see that too.  Nadal took the first 7-5 but Delpo's a break up at 4-3 in the second.

And Delpo takes it 6-4.
[ Last edit by Aileen August 13, 2016, 07:56 PM ] IP Logged

Yess!  Just what the doctor ordered - a great win and the assurance of a medal tomorrow. clap
Really hope it's a gold. Everything's crossed for Andy. <zen>
IP Logged

Watching Delpo and Nadal hard match 3-2 in the third set. A hard match could go either way

Rafa playing well, Delpo too but seems to be making more mistakes than Rafa.  I was lucky I said to Keith to check what time the tennis started. We missed the first two games why can,t  they tell you what time its going to start Andy was winning so that was okay. 

He played very well don,t think Kei was in top form he seemed to be having bother with his foot.

Looking forward to the final tomorrow.
IP Logged
deb

That's odd.  If you click on the triangle it'll take you to Nadal's match, then you'll see Andy's match before that, so just go back to it and you should get it.  It might take a few seconds to load fully,
Thank you Aileen got it , was sooo good .
IP Logged
deb

Wow getting interesting now !!! Be greedy for Nadal to get another gold me thinks .
IP Logged

Nadal - Del Potro, 1 set all tie break
Del Potro leading 3-2 serving
Big serve from Potro leading 4-2

Can Nadal pull it back ? He was 0-40 on his serve at 5-5 in the third set and he managed to win that game

Potro unleashed on his big FH DTL and it is 5-2 del potro, Nadal serving

Nadal hit a beautiful cross court BH hitting the line to go
5-3 del potro

Nadal hit a deep BH causing del Potro BH to go slightly Long
5-4 del Potro serving next

Big ace off the side
6-4 2 MPs del potro

Nadal attacking return weak return at the net allowing Nadal to come in and finish it off
6-5 del potro

Nadal ran around to his BH and his off FH cross court just Long and del Potro won 7-5
[ Last edit by Philip August 13, 2016, 10:00 PM ] IP Logged

Nadal just put the ball out. Delpotro wins 7-5.
IP Logged

Potro was sobbing on the ground for a while. Got up then kissed the Olympic Rings. A deserved winner.

How much has he got left in the tank for tomorrow after this titanic 3h20 match.
IP Logged

Wow getting interesting now !!! Be greedy for Nadal to get another gold me thinks .

Careful!!
IP Logged

Potro was sobbing on the ground for a while. Got up then kissed the Olympic Rings. A deserved winner.

How much has he got left in the tank for tomorrow after this titanic 3h20 match.
Especially when he'll have to play BO5.  I think he'll be happy just to get silver should he miss out on the gold because he's done so very, very well to get this far, and we saw there just how much this means to him.

That was a very enjoyable match though and a real nail-biter for the fans of both.

IP Logged
deb

Careful!!
Why ??
IP Logged

Thank you Aileen got it , was sooo good .
Glad you got it.

Why ??
I was asking myself the same question deb.  Seemed a strange response to your post.
[ Last edit by Aileen August 13, 2016, 10:38 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 Reply