MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Rome SF: Murray vs Djokovic
Poll
A re-match for Andy and Novak - who will win?
What Boogers predicts - straight sets for Novak. - 5 (16.1%)
Novak drops the 1st on the tie break but wins the 2nd and 3rd comfortably. - 4 (12.9%)
Andy stops the Serb in his tracks with a straight sets win. - 3 (9.7%)
Andy wins the 1st, Novak the 2nd and then Andy shows us his magic moves to take the 3rd. - 16 (51.6%)
Andy's mum and Novak's mum decide they will play the match instead. - 3 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 37 Reply

Rome SF: Murray vs Djokovic

So, we have a re-match of Andy vs Novak, not a final but surely as good as?

Novak has the winning H2H against Andy, and has won the only time they played on clay, back in 2008 in Monte Carlo.

I caught the end of Novak's game vs Soderling this morning - was it as one sided as it seemed or just an injury that Robin picked up the 2nd set?

I won't have to fight anyone for a computer tonight it would seem too yay

Poll to follow when I've got my psychic powers going (and you'll all be in bed anyway Very Happy )

* Murray vs Djokovic.png (171.06 KB, 537x767 - viewed 535 times.)
IP Logged

Djokovic in two sets. 6-3, 6-1.
IP Logged

Djokovic in two sets. 6-3, 6-1.

I don't think I'm going to give you 2 set win option for Djokovic now ignore
IP Logged

Boogers, you're so down-to-earth, frank and pessimistic. You never know your luck in a raffle!
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. (Sir Winston Churchill)"

But then Churchill never met Djokovic.  Whistle
IP Logged

Andy is back with a vengeance and playing his best ever on the red filth.

Andy to win 6-4 6-1
IP Logged

The way Nole is playing this year have to agree with Boogers - Nole in 2 but would love to be proved wrong Little tongue man
IP Logged

I don't think I'm going to give you 2 set win option for Djokovic now ignore
I dont know what to vote for in the pole ... Think  I cant bring myself to vote against Andy.. I'd love him to win so I'll send him good vibes..

Thanks for making the poles for us Bevc. I'll let you Kiwis get to work whilst I get some shut eye.
 cmonandy zz zz
IP Logged

Andy is back with a vengeance and playing his best ever on the red filth.

Andy to win 6-4 6-1
Well i though I was optimistic but you take the cake Bignose. Final set 6-1 to Andy ? Facing that Serbian serving machine. But someone will stop him soon, so why not Andy? But not 6-1 !
IP Logged

Djokovic will lose heavily tomorrow lashurst. Everything will catch up with him tomorrow. He is playing on fumes and whether he knows it or not, he is physically and mentally exhausted. Andy will thrash him.
IP Logged

Djokovic will lose heavily tomorrow lashurst. Everything will catch up with him tomorrow. He is playing on fumes and whether he knows it or not, he is physically and mentally exhausted. Andy will thrash him.
Well why not ,we all know he could do it.
IP Logged

Boogers will slag off Andy whatever the score tomorrow, next week, next month, etc, etc, etc, etc...

IMHO think Andy has really turned a corner this week. His wins against Malisse and Mayer are ample evidence he's come through his trials of earlier in the season, great to see the motivation is back.

Dunno if Andy will win, still the best performance by a British Tennis player in almost 80 years in Rome, great stuff on not his best surface, looking forward to RG and then the grass.
IP Logged

Getting really sick of Djokovic and people acting like he's the greatest thing tennis has ever seen.  No doubt that what he has achieved this year is amazing but I want him to lose ASAP. If Murray is the man then all the better.  I don't care about the score. A win for Andy is all I want to see.
IP Logged

As much as I'd love it, I don't see a Murray win here.  Djokovic is way too much on the up and up, whereas Andy is still finding his form.  Just hoping for a decent match, and for Andy to play well.
IP Logged

Hang Tough, Andy!  You can actually do it!  Know it!
If not yet that's ok, too!
Congrats on getting into the semi's!
IP Logged

I am seriously bored of this streak. Every one else sucks against him, and Murray's game is different to everyone else he's faced, so he has as much chance as anyone of ending this farce.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 37 Reply