MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Rothesay Open F: Andy Murray vs Arthur Cazaux
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 Reply

Rothesay Open F: Andy Murray vs Arthur Cazaux

Sound on my laptop has faded ...
IP Logged

Cazaux gets a nice bowl and a bottle of champagne
IP Logged

Well done Andy.  I know it’s ridiculous but I’ve not been able to watch any of Andy’s live matches for the past two weeks and decided not to watch live today. 

I’m just waiting for pundits to state the obvious in the media.  “Of  course it will be a lot more challenging at Queens and Wimbledon.”   Thanks Tim, Greg and everyone else.  We know, but it’s great to see Andy play on grass again and lift a trophy.
IP Logged

Nice words from Andy about Cazaux
IP Logged

I think he might have had a bit of the jitters with it being the final, combined perhaps with some tiredness? He has played nine or ten matches in a row now, which is far more than he's been used to. Hope he won't be too knackered to get somewhere at Queens! De Minaur isn't exactly a doddle for the first round.
IP Logged

Big surprise for Andy as Kim and kids have turned up!
IP Logged

I think he might have had a bit of the jitters with it being the final, combined perhaps with some tiredness? He has played nine or ten matches in a row now, which is far more than he's been used to. Hope he won't be too knackered to get somewhere at Queens! De Minaur isn't exactly a doddle for the first round.
That's my concern too.
IP Logged

Big surprise for Andy as Kim and kids have turned up!
Oh isn’t that great!!! 
IP Logged

I wonder if they were there for whole match.
IP Logged

That's my concern too.
Interesting that the 5 players just ahead of Andy in the rankings are all at Queens. So, to get a Wimby seeding, he needs to get a round or 2 further than them to get to no. 34 ranking and then hope a couple of people pull out of Wimby.
IP Logged

Oh isn’t that great!!! 
Well we only saw two of them.  From what I saw I'd say his second eldest and youngest daughters, so I doubt they were there  for the whole match.
IP Logged

I read during the trophy ceremony that he hoped to get home to celebrate Father’s Day with the family and they yelled out we are here. That’s so special.
IP Logged

I read during the trophy ceremony that he hoped to get home to celebrate Father’s Day with the family and they yelled out we are here. That’s so special.
It was and Andy seemed to be fighting back tears as well.  All sorts of emotions must have been going through his mind.
IP Logged

IP Logged

Fabulous
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 Reply