Murray in 2
Murray in 3
Simon in 2
Simon in 3

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 Reply

Rotterdam QF: Andy Murray vs Gilles Simon

Joanne & Miss Borden is the same person
IP Logged

Andy never plays well when he wears these shorts which are too short.

shocking stop being silly
IP Logged

Lol   lol you know us too well
Darn right I do!

I did manage to figure that out and edited my post. Smile
IP Logged
MT

ok
IP Logged

OK guys - backtotopic
IP Logged

Any relation to the infamous axe-murder? I used to love that rhyme, "Lizzie Borden took an axe, gave her mother forty whacks, when she saw her on the floor, then she gave her forty more" Gruesome and macabre but you don't think of that as a kid!
IP Logged

OK guys - backtotopic

Incase u hadnt noticed miss Aileen. The topic is OVER, done, dusted lol Very Happy
IP Logged

Any relation to the infamous axe-murder? I used to love that rhyme, "Lizzie Borden took an axe, gave her mother forty whacks, when she saw her on the floor, then she gave her forty more" Gruesome and macabre but you don't think of that as a kid!

Yeah i think so, think shes her great great niece.
IP Logged

HaHa, Fiverings, I grew up with that rhyme too!!
My father, who was born in 1919 and thus much closer chronologically to the event, always swore that Lizzie didn't do it.
He firmly believed that the maid did it!!!!
IP Logged

I thought that said 'gave her mother f*cking whacks' just then. lol
IP Logged

Yeah i think so, think shes her great great niece.

Joanne is a bit nutty (joking of course) Wink lol I think she is waiting for her next victim. lol
IP Logged

Incase u hadnt noticed miss Aileen. The topic is OVER, done, dusted lol Very Happy
If you say so Mrs M!

lol  I remember it too, but you're right because I didn't think it was gruesome at the time either, and  the same goes for the nursery rhyme "Three Blind Mice" which is really horrible.
IP Logged
plj

Can I ask why Angie and Connor thought I was Joanne Borden?
IP Logged

Can I ask why Angie and Connor thought I was Joanne Borden?
Good question - but rather than have you wait for an answer, which you might not get anyway, I checked Joanne Borden out on Facebook.  There seems to be a few and the only thing they appear to have in common with you is that they all live in the US.
[ Last edit by Aileen February 14, 2015, 09:04 pm ] IP Logged
plj

Thanks, Aileen. I'm just curious as to why both Angie and Connor came to that wrong conclusion. On another note, glad to see that the anti-Murray, that is, the player with none of his flair, lost.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 Reply