MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Shenzhen R2: Andy Murray vs David Goffin
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Reply

Shenzhen R2: Andy Murray vs David Goffin

Fantastic  yay yay yay
IP Logged

He's a legend. He's effectively back to being the British number 1.
IP Logged

He plays Verdasco tomorrow last on probably so at lunchtime? Cam Norrie probably before but both in our daytime. No doubt tonedial will post a new link?

Considering the US Open Andy's could be an interesting match. Let us hope that Andy is determined for revenge.
IP Logged

And the good news for me is that at last TennisTV will be showing it.
IP Logged

^ Aileen, they must have heard you?
IP Logged

good stuff, should have a chance next against Fiasco
IP Logged

Excellent, moving so well service great .I was slightly cross when I read that Andy was rusty in his first match.Of course he will be rusty he has not played many competive matches.I sometimes feel
These comments come from people who do not play the game..
IP Logged

^ Aileen, they must have heard you?
No - I knew anyway that they wouldn't start streaming Shenzhen and Changdu until tomorrow.

good stuff, should have a chance next against Fiasco
I'd like to think so, particularly as he only beat Taro Daniel in three, taking the third 7-5.

IP Logged

Andy will want to have his revenge after THE US OPEN. Good luck andy you can do it.
IP Logged

Well done Andy. Great news.
IP Logged

What channel is the tennis being shown? Have been checking the channels but nothing being said.
IP Logged

What channel is the tennis being shown? Have been checking the channels but nothing being said.
If you subscribe to TennisTV (the ATP official streaming site), it's on that. You can just pay a small amount for a very short time if you don't want to be a full-time subscriber.
IP Logged

Fiasco will be a tough opponent but Andy is strong favourite with SkyBet to win this tournament now.
IP Logged

Fiasco will be a tough opponent but Andy is strong favourite with SkyBet to win this tournament now.
Question is though - could Andy as he is now maintain this level for three more consecutive days?
IP Logged

If you subscribe to TennisTV (the ATP official streaming site), it's on that. You can just pay a small amount for a very short time if you don't want to be a full-time subscriber.
It’s also on Tennis Channel if you have that. In the IS
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 Reply