Murray in 4 - 27 (46.6%)
Murray in 5 - 17 (29.3%)
Djokovic in 3 - 5 (8.6%)
Djokovic in 4 - 7 (12.1%)
Djokovic in 5 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 56

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 33 Reply

AO 2011 Final: Murray v Djokovic

Novak has his faults, I like Andy I have a love-hate relationship with Novak I couldn't stand him a couple of years back, but now I think he's matured alot and he is a genuiely good guy with a great personality who is easy on the eye !!

I agree about Nadal, that guy is really special. Great rolemodel Smile

When Del Potro won the Us open he beat Nadal and Fed back to back any draw no matter how easy or hard is an opportunity, theres no guy on the ATP tour Andy should fear, so should he lose tommorow it dosent mean there won't be anymore opportunities because there definately be. Novak is a great player they are very evenly matched no shame in losing to someone like that.
An irresetable opportunity would be playing someone like I dunno Philopoussis, Puerta or Tsonga in a grandslam final. :p

I like the Joker too ... we just have to sit on Elly's head till she comes around ... on the other hand, she likes Sean Bean, so maybe she's a lost cause.  I agree Djokovic has changed - for the better, and, what's more, he's a great tennis player.  He doesn't have the charisma of Nadal, but then neither does anyone else.

Delpo's achievement was outstanding at the USO ... and, there are no pushovers at this stage.
IP Logged

Prefer Nadal to Federer but surely the latter is the most charismatic player around at the moment?
IP Logged

Prefer Nadal to Federer but surely the latter is the most charismatic player around at the moment?

Federer?  Must say, I've never thought of him in that light - whereas, Nadal ... he's pretty much irresistible - right across the planet.
IP Logged

Thanks for these new spreadsheets, very nice ! What does the figures in brackets stand for after the name please ? eg, Murray 7 -0 & Nadal 10 - 2 ?

Games Won / Lost so far this year
IP Logged

Can't hardly breathe when I think about this match. Majorly pumped! cmon yeah
IP Logged

Federer?  Must say, I've never thought of him in that light - whereas, Nadal ... he's pretty much irresistible - right across the planet.

Yes, but he's shy and withdrawn in the public light. You're attracted to him because's he's built like a brick shithouse and his humillity. I thought the common interpretation of charisma is one of being extroverted and charming. I like Andy and Rafa because they are shy and introverted.
IP Logged

Can't hardly breathe when I think about this match. Majorly pumped! cmon yeah

We better invest in some life support systems for MW followers, yay
IP Logged

Ohh man one more sleep and we shall be there.  13 and a half hours until destiny beckons for Andy.....I have let myself imagine a few times him winning.  I am quite looking forward to that little box appearing in the bottom of the screen "Andy Murray serving for the championship"...yes breathe indeed, I have to focus on that.  I just hope he is in good shape and well rested...
IP Logged

We better invest in some life support systems for MW followers, yay
There will be a definite influx in admisions to A and E, probably regardless of the result!
IP Logged

Is 8am too early for a pint?
IP Logged

Is 8am too early for a pint?

Hahaha, I'm going out to Tesco tonight to get a few beers, it will settle the nerves tomorrow morning. Very Happy
IP Logged

I like the Joker too ... we just have to sit on Elly's head till she comes around ... on the other hand, she likes Sean Bean, so maybe she's a lost cause.
shocking  fainting  Sword fight  Duck!
IP Logged

Yes, but he's shy and withdrawn in the public light. You're attracted to him because's he's built like a brick shithouse and his humillity. I thought the common interpretation of charisma is one of being extroverted and charming. I like Andy and Rafa because they are shy and introverted.

no *giggle*  partly  You got me wondering because that's not what I thought so went and looked it up ... 1.Compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others

IP Logged

shocking  fainting  Sword fight  Duck!

I could feel the skewer being retrieved from the back of the drawer and flying in my direction ...

IP Logged

I could feel the skewer being retrieved from the back of the drawer and flying in my direction ...

Haha!  Here's hoping for a great final.  Seriously. Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 33 Reply