MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  What do you expect from Andy in 2012?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 12 Reply

What do you expect from Andy in 2012?

"he had a solid year in the Majors, his most consistent showing however with that comes a lot of pressure to try and back up his achievement in the slams last year that that is  going to be very difficult for him indeed..."

Hardly,
Getting to one Final and 3 semi finals is a good achievement & steady improvement, but it's no Slam title. Murray has little problem getting to semi finals of anything particularly on a hard court. Andy played well this year, but he was hardly peaking in the way that Novak has. Thats clealry still to occur. The pressure is obviously on Andy winning his first slam & beating one of the top 3 there, little else troubles him.

"Aside from Novak when Roger plays anyone else in the draw in Melbourne, the match is on his racket.."

Again I disagree, I don't rate the WTF as anything more than a blip in the normal dominance Rafa now has over Roger, including on an outdoor hard court which is at present 4-1.
If they meet in Oz it shall be on Rafa's racquet not Roger's.
When it comes to Murray i would have to say i favour Federer in a final due to Murrays nerves but i would be interested to see if Roger would prevail in a Semi or Quarter of a slow HC slam, if Andy is focussed and positive he has a great chance, as he know's how to neutralize Roger who plays to his more standard counterpunching game very well.
IP Logged

Have you seen his latest advert set in the airport - absolutely nauseating!

Shame I used to like that chocolate!!
IP Logged

So do I its really creamy, but I have'nt seen any in the shops this christmas
IP Logged

As for Roger, hes playing as well as ever as has a good chance of lifting the title in Melbourne if he can maintain the form he showed last month, Novak has shown on that surface he can cause Roger problems but he is also show signs of fatigue from this season.

Aside from Novak when Roger plays anyone else in the draw in Melbourne, the match is on his racket.

Were we talking about Fedex on what we expect from Andy? confused

Don't they have any other celebrities in Switzerland that they could use for their ads?

* cuckoo-clock-1.JPG (94.87 KB, 366x480 - viewed 359 times.)
IP Logged

lmao lmao lmao   Mercifully in the UK Fed does not appear on the Lindt adverts.

IP Logged

Oh but he does,
I've seen them in London and they would be better described as selling cheese than chocolate. At the end the actresses/airport security demand that Roger be stripped searched, oh er!
Have mercy on us all.
IP Logged

Haven't seen them on any channels I've been watching, thank goodness.  Sounds really yuk
IP Logged
Caz

lmao lmao lmao   Mercifully in the UK Fed does not appear on the Lindt adverts.

We get it down here Aileen!
IP Logged

We get it here too, unfortunately!!!!
IP Logged

Ha ha,
But it's not Rogers fault really.
Nevertheless, I'm not predicting any stars on Graumans Chinese Theatre for him once he finally hangs up his racquets.
That's for sure!
IP Logged

We get it here too, unfortunately!!!!
There's no escaping it here in Wales.
IP Logged

I have seen it too. Horrible it's so so cheesy.
IP Logged

Obviously I'm looking at the right channels, then! Very Happy
IP Logged
Caz

Obviously I'm looking at the right channels, then! Very Happy
Yep, it's enough tae pit ye aff yer chuck! w00t
IP Logged

Here's something different from Fed a picture of Andy and team having Christmas supper. I think I can see Kim.

* ywflv.jpg (67.18 KB, 640x480 - viewed 223 times.)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 12 Reply