MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Wimbledon
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 25 Reply

Wimbledon

It is an amazing place. I feel really lucky to have been so many times.... Anyone who hasn't already should try and ago, it's well worth it.

I'm off to uni in September and the campus is only about 3 miles from the club so that will be cool when summer comes around next year!
IP Logged

sounds awesome! i cant wait to go to wimbly some time...
IP Logged

sounds awesome! i cant wait to go to wimbly some time...

bounce_everyone bounce_everyone bounce_everyone bounce_everyone bounce_everyone

Strawberries and cream........ YEAAAA MAAAAAN!!!

WTA locker room "tour" for you Wink - while i go and try hunt down the raging bull in the fields.  :P
IP Logged

Just saw a Pizza Hut TV ad that was Wimbledon themed, the build up has already begun Surprised
[ Last edit by Mark May 05, 2006, 11:18 pm ] IP Logged

Yeah, saw it too. Strange tennis match  Wink

I hope I see new advert of Tim and Andy on tv.
IP Logged

Can't wait now jumping-w00t bounce_everyone bigbounce mexicanwave.

Andy was amazing on grass last year, imagine how he is going to be this year yahooo.
IP Logged

bounce_everyone bounce_everyone bounce_everyone bounce_everyone bounce_everyone

Strawberries and cream........ YEAAAA MAAAAAN!!!

WTA locker room "tour" for you Wink - while i go and try hunt down the raging bull in the fields.  :P

oh yes... strawberries and cream... and by tour you mean sneaking through the vents right? Wink
IP Logged

oh yes... strawberries and cream... and by tour you mean sneaking through the vents right? Wink

roflmao Not quite, but now that you've mentioned it sounds like a very good idea!!

We need some vent-ing tips here.  Think Don't have much experience.  Whistle
IP Logged

I would love to try the strawberrys at Wimbledon. I never been cos my family doesn't like sport, but my grandparents been Wimbledon few times. I was never allowed to come cos I was at school at that time. I hope going this year though.
IP Logged

well the fact that i am 5' 11.5" and weigh 175 pounds might make it hard for me to crawl around quietly.... but i'll give it a shot.
IP Logged
arka

You will be a big man then, like Taylor Dent. wink
IP Logged

im hoping for that serve too... like taylor dent's....
IP Logged
arka

Thats what I meant actually.

You can be really good on grass then.
IP Logged

Why can't the davis cup be at Wimbledon, that would be so much fun don't you think Think.
IP Logged

that would be interesting.... it might get a bigger crowd than elsewhere...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 25 Reply