Murray in 4 - 7 (50%)
Murray in 5 - 0 (0%)
Brown in 3 - 0 (0%)
Brown in 4 - 1 (7.1%)
Brown in 5 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] Reply

Wimbledon 2017 R2: Andy Murray vs Dustin Brown

So far this is the most relaxing match I can remember Andy playing in an age...

Probably since that fun match with Michael Llodra at the Aussie Open a few years back.
IP Logged

Probably since that fun match with Michael Llodra at the Aussie Open a few years back.
That was great to watch.  In fact I've watched a replay a couple of times.
IP Logged

I really liked his focus this match Wink.
IP Logged

Centre Court crowd have had a wonderful day thus far, no doubt about it.
And it continued to some extent with Rafa vs Donald Young.  Rafa seemed to be cruising along reasonably well in the first two sets, but Donald put up a good fight in the third and made him work for his straight sets win.
IP Logged

I don't want to tempt fate but Andy is looking good. He's been moved up to joint 2nd favourite with Rafa at 7-2 and the dangerous looking opponents that he was due to face have fallen away like snow off a dyke. Tsonga in the QFs may be the first time he is truly tested.
IP Logged

Well, that was a lovely match to watch! More of the same please Andy  cmon yeah

Dustin himself was really complimentary after the match

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/tennis/825246/Wimbledon-2017-Andy-Murray-Dustin-Brown-SW19-Second-Round-Scores

IP Logged

I don't want to tempt fate but Andy is looking good. He's been moved up to joint 2nd favourite with Rafa at 7-2 and the dangerous looking opponents that he was due to face have fallen away like snow off a dyke. Tsonga in the QFs may be the first time he is truly tested.
I wouldn't dismiss Fognini, although on grass he might prove less of a problem than he does on clay.

Well, that was a lovely match to watch! More of the same please Andy  cmon yeah

Dustin himself was really complimentary after the match

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/tennis/825246/Wimbledon-2017-Andy-Murray-Dustin-Brown-SW19-Second-Round-Scores
He seems a really nice guy who always gets my support, but not today though!
[ Last edit by Aileen July 05, 2017, 11:44 PM ] IP Logged

This is true.  I don't give a monkeys (no pun intended) as long as he feels fit and playing well !  Very Happy

lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] Reply