Murray in 4 - 7 (50%)
Murray in 5 - 0 (0%)
Brown in 3 - 0 (0%)
Brown in 4 - 1 (7.1%)
Brown in 5 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 Reply

Wimbledon 2017 R2: Andy Murray vs Dustin Brown

I think Andy has always had a slightly wonky walk.    I put it down to the bipartite patella.
IP Logged

Look this is clearly a tricky match for Murray given his recent form. Brown is someone who loves a big crowd and has even suggested that he may get more of the support tomorrow.

Guys that have attacked the net like M Zverv and Popisil have done very well against Murray this year even Thompson won by playing some aggressive grass court tennis.

This match is clearly on Brown's racket he is 2-0 v Nadal on Grass Murray has never beaten Rafa on this surface.

It will be interesting that is for sure.

Now there's a tennis fan who knows sfa about tennis.   No sense of humour either.    I saw the interview with Dustin Brown when he suggested he might have the support of the crowd.     
IP Logged

Interestingly, there's a user on Menstennisforums called fan_tennis who got banned for being a double account and a troll, would probably put money on this being the same person.
IP Logged

Interestingly, there's a user on Menstennisforums called fan_tennis who got banned for being a double account and a troll, would probably put money on this being the same person.
Bless the wee soul, he/she has tried very hard, but been met with little engagement on here.  I think most sensible people on here have his or her measure.
IP Logged

That's probably because you're looking for it Smile in any case, once you get a limp you suddenly walk the same without really noticing it even when it recovers.
This is true.  I don't give a monkeys (no pun intended) as long as he feels fit and playing well !  Very Happy
IP Logged

Enjoy the wedding Jan and dont worry, we'll look after the shop while you're away Very Happy
Thankyou, I'll try and post if Ican, I miss you all that's the trouble even if I'mnot the most frequent of posters. XXX
IP Logged

That's probably because you're looking for it Smile in any case, once you get a limp you suddenly walk the same without really noticing it even when it recovers.

nah Not looking for it at all.

Anyhow, I'll take the win, however he's walking. Very Happy
IP Logged

Bless the wee soul, he/she has tried very hard, but been met with little engagement on here.  I think most sensible people on here have his or her measure.
His avatar showing a pic of Fed holding the Wimbledon trophy says it all really.
IP Logged

Now there's a tennis fan who knows sfa about tennis.   No sense of humour either.    I saw the interview with Dustin Brown when he suggested he might have the support of the crowd.     

Oh I missed that gem! They lost me at look. lol
IP Logged

His avatar showing a pic of Fed holding the Wimbledon trophy says it all really.
Where's Joe with his avatar of Fed sobbing, when you need him?............Wink
IP Logged

Oh I missed that gem! They lost me at look. lol
Yep.  Not the best way to start a post!
IP Logged

Yeah - it's not a very prudent thing to do in a forum dedicated to another player, and it's mere intention is to incite annoyance.  Best thing is, not to rise to it.
IP Logged

Where's Joe with his avatar of Fed sobbing, when you need him?............Wink
Well he, and Mark, have been made aware of this one!
IP Logged

Yeah - it's not a very prudent thing to do in a forum dedicated to another player, and it's mere intention is to incite annoyance.  Best thing is, not to rise to it.
Which is why I never responded to his post last night even if I did feel like pointing a few things out to him.  "Don't feed the trolls"!
IP Logged

Which is why I never responded to his post last night even if I did feel like pointing a few things out to him.
Good girl.  It's what he or she is looking for. 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 Reply