MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  WTF 2014 RR: Murray vs Federer
Poll
Who will lead the H2H after today?
Andy? - 21 (67.7%)
Rog? - 7 (22.6%)
I'm still working out all the permutations to think about the H2H. - 3 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 44 Reply

WTF 2014 RR: Murray vs Federer

I point out Fed's failings to my neighbour every chance I get.    Fortunately she is very keen on honesty and fair play and she hasn't liked some of the things she has learned about Fed.    She is still a Fed fan but now acknowledges Andy's good points and she tells me she will be quite happy if Andy wins tonight.    We will test our friendship by watching the match together tonight.   Go my lovely boy.    Let's do this.   
IP Logged

I point out Fed's failings to my neighbour every chance I get.    Fortunately she is very keen on honesty and fair play and she hasn't liked some of the things she has learned about Fed.    She is still a Fed fan but now acknowledges Andy's good points and she tells me she will be quite happy if Andy wins tonight.    We will test our friendship by watching the match together tonight.   Go my lovely boy.    Let's do this.   
  A rare example of both being able to "win" regardless of the bare result!!
IP Logged

So we have a Ferrer and Kei match this afternoon.
IP Logged

I said how unsporting and arrogant Fed is in the Mail comments today and overwhelmingly got green arrows in support!
IP Logged

I said how unsporting and arrogant Fed is in the Mail comments today and overwhelmingly got green arrows in support!

I do think there is a gradual realisation that Fed is not perfect.    Keep up the good work.
IP Logged

which now means that andy must win tonight i believe?
[ Last edit by Tonedial November 13, 2014, 02:32 pm ] IP Logged

Ferrer has the ability to beat Ferrer.
IP Logged

Ferrer won the first set Smile
IP Logged

Ferrer has the ability to beat Ferrer.

Like Andy beats Andy sometimes???

But you mean Federer, right? Very Happy
IP Logged

Well try to get the 200 points.
IP Logged

I do think there is a gradual realisation that Fed is not perfect.    Keep up the good work.

Somebody else on there posted this interesting comment:

'Sorry I just don't buy into it. Also Roger had mono which is linked to heavy use of epo.'

IP Logged

Well for Andy to qualify for the Semis he needs a straight sets win. Let's hope he does it!
IP Logged

I think he should not forget the points for a win in three and to want to beat Federer for the H2H also as well as the fact that it will silence the Fed fans in the Arena. I am sure that he will not fold if he loses a set!
IP Logged

One interesting side show...Would Fed take the gamble and lose 2-0 tonight and then rather meet Novak in the semi finals.. That way if he were to beat him then Novak would win less points and then if Fed were to go on and win the ATP he could still be number 1

Is that too much to hope for ...LOL
IP Logged

One interesting side show...Would Fed take the gamble and lose 2-0 tonight and then rather meet Novak in the semi finals.. That way if he were to beat him then Novak would win less points and then if Fed were to go on and win the ATP he could still be number 1

Is that too much to hope for ...LOL

Doubt it. Rather Andy won it rather than Fed lost it intentionally or not. He can. He just has to believe it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 44 Reply