Murray in 2 - 8 (47.1%)
Murray in 3 - 7 (41.2%)
Nishikori in 2 - 0 (0%)
Nishikori in 3 - 2 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 32 Reply

WTF 2016 RR2: Andy Murray vs Kei Nishikori

Has a day off tho so  Fingers crossed
Plus..if Andy can get through this....good chance Djoker will have to play Kei which will be another tough one
IP Logged

Plus..if Andy can get through this....good chance Djoker will have to play Kei which will be another tough one
Very true!
IP Logged

Kei's deciding set record is 77%. Best of anyone on tour past or present.

This year he's also making a habit of saving match points.
IP Logged

Please Andy, can we have an easy set!
IP Logged

What I'd hate to see is a completely knackered Andy get trounced by Djok in the final. 

Could be worse. It could be a semi final meeting. Novak is guaranteed to finish top of his group. Andy has won two matches in the past in the round robin stage and not even made the semis so it's not looking great right now after this mammoth battle. We knew there would be at least one battle in this group. Novak will sail through against Monfils and be very fresh on Saturday.
IP Logged

Yes please but no early sign of it happening
IP Logged

Don't see that happening.  Frown
IP Logged

I think we have to realize the pressure that Andy is going through playing these matches, I couldn't do it.
IP Logged

I think we have to realize the pressure that Andy is going through playing these matches, I couldn't do it.

I agree with that. But then again, we aren't tennis pros!
IP Logged

Nishikori's turned in a mega player on big points this year. Best out of anyone outside the top two. He bettered Andy in the big moments in New York and it looks like he'd been doing it again today, until the last couple of games.

Andy's level so far this tournament has been... pretty disappointing. He really needs to find his rhythm or I fear for his chance of getting out of the group, let alone making the final/winning the thing.
IP Logged

I have got it on TV in Spain but watching those last few games in the second set I wished that i hadn't. I only cam in at 3-2 second set.

IP Logged

I don't think Andy knows the meaning of easy today.  It's been a tough match for him largely because he's made it so, unfortunately.
IP Logged

Cmon Andy
IP Logged

Ah...the long bathroom break...where have I seen this before? Think
IP Logged

The draw still pisses me off.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 32 Reply