MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Cliches, Emo's and the rest
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 Reply

Cliches, Emo's and the rest

hug for rafa... sounds bad. let's hope they can ditch their unintelligence and meet each other.
IP Logged

these are the 13 men that were killed....fathers, brothers, sons and friends.....the fourteenth died of injuries after

[ Last edit by rafa April 10, 2006, 01:41 AM ] IP Logged

i see those things around new york all the time... its so sad... how we feel the need to kill each other...
IP Logged

im so sorry to hear that! forget i ever liked that song...

no david, the song is good!
its supporting those 14 that were killed in cold blood!
IP Logged

6 of them were only 17 years old....still kids
unarmed
IP Logged

im sorry guys, it all gets to me quite a bit, theres people i know that are dead and its all bad memories

i hope u never have to live through anything like it sincerely
IP Logged

over here its turning into a gang area... everything is getting so stupid.
IP Logged
arka

I live in a country where communal riots occur every hour so I can understand very well what happens in Belfast. I guess Belfast is a good city otherwise?
IP Logged

im sorry guys, it all gets to me quite a bit, theres people i know that are dead and its all bad memories

i hope u never have to live through anything like it sincerely

There is no need to say sorry! I know that I live in southern Ireland and have not been affected in the same way as you, but it is still very disturbing when you hear of all the killings and when you think about the decades of suffering.no
IP Logged

honestly dave, don;t try and compare it to something ahppening in america. It;s a bit different in NI. There's been alot of shit going on about it for a long time.
IP Logged
arka

There is hardly anything one can do David. Except making sure that you yourself do nothing wrong
IP Logged

i love ireland alot, but i suspect ill move away from here....i wouldnt want to bring children up here or be around it for the rest of my life

there will be retaliation for denis donaldson and the voting in may will cause alot of trouble...this july will not be cool

time to sit in my house and be quite scared again
IP Logged

i dont think that anyone can appreciate these things until they have to live through them
IP Logged

its too bad that people can't be made to see reason...
IP Logged
arka

i dont think that anyone can appreciate these things until they have to live through them

I do. And I am sure David understands it too
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 Reply