MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Gaming Talk
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 ... 134 Reply

Gaming Talk

I rage quit because of online play.
I love bitching at rage quitters, it's the height of hypocrisy as I don't hesitate to do it myself when I'm losing Very Happy
IP Logged

I beat Andrew at the TS4 demo, he's shite cmon yeah
IP Logged

Julia and I have been just replaying the demo constantly. Was hoping to start Career mode today before going to football tonight.

Online play still might be disappointing, but I cannot remember a better tennis simulator.
IP Logged

I beat Andrew at the TS4 demo, he's shite cmon yeah

Takes some getting used to. The key as a beginner is to hold the shot button before your opponent plays their shot.
IP Logged

Julia and I have been just replaying the demo constantly. Was hoping to start Career mode today before going to football tonight.

Online play still might be disappointing, but I cannot remember a better tennis simulator.

It's hugely enjoyable. I'll play you online, once I iron out the VT4 habits I've picked up.
IP Logged

Julia yet again embellishing on the truth. Very Happy She has beaten me, but considering we've played the demo like 20 plus times, I think you get the picture.
IP Logged

Julia yet again embellishing on the truth. Very Happy She has beaten me, but considering we've played the demo like 20 plus times, I think you get the picture.

I use Boris Becker. Suits my game style. I usually get mauled when I use Murray, if I play someone who knows what they're doing.

By the way, I would like to know who decided on the player stats. Murray's forehand is his big shot in TS4.
IP Logged

Takes some getting used to. The key as a beginner is to hold the shot button before your opponent plays their shot.

It's so frustrating, I don't understand the shot button because it doesn't seem to react if you press it before the opponent serves and I forget on the shots. doh  I'm too used to Virtua which is a complete pisstake compared to TS.
IP Logged

Yes, I was pointing that out to Julia. Very Happy

Nadal's speed is only 83 or something like that, which is ridiculous.
IP Logged

It's so frustrating, I don't understand the shot button because it doesn't seem to react if you press it before the opponent serves and I forget on the shots. doh  I'm too used to Virtua which is a complete pisstake compared to TS.

VT 2009 is crap. VT3 was the ultimate tennis game for me. Easy to play, difficult to master.

By the way, only press the shot button when they start their service motion.
IP Logged

Btw James, on the service (using the analogue stick) - is the pace of the serve still dictated by the pace in which you flick the stick upwards?
IP Logged

Yes, I was pointing that out to Julia. Very Happy

Nadal's speed is only 83 or something like that, which is ridiculous.

I think Tomic has one of the biggest serves in the game too. Where did they get that from?
IP Logged

Btw James, on the service (using the analogue stick) - is the pace of the serve still dictated by the pace in which you flick the stick upwards?

I think so. I've never really slowed it down to test it, though.

It's the only way to serve. Can't get the same pace with the buttons.
IP Logged

It's a shame they can't make a game with the current top 50, it would be so awesome. Surely it wouldn't cost that much to digitalise faces? And I doubt there would be issues with contracting past the top 4...
IP Logged

It's a shame they can't make a game with the current top 50, it would be so awesome. Surely it wouldn't cost that much to digitalise faces? And I doubt there would be issues with contracting past the top 4...

Yeah, if they can do it with Fifa and Pro Ev, I don't see why tennis would be an issue. The number of players in a tennis game would pale by comparison.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 ... 134 Reply