MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Gap Years
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 Reply

Gap Years

no u like it , thast fair enough ... is that maths in english by the way ?
IP Logged

geometry is a type of maths...
IP Logged

i tought so .. no its kwl. if ur good at it than thats a good thing
IP Logged

i did maths at   A-level

me mams a maths teacher tho
IP Logged

its not even that im good at it. i just LIKE it... i used to hate maths in all forms but now its just like: wow... geometry... maybe its because im into physics and geometry is so much more tangible than algebra.
IP Logged

yeah well i dont have to do maths or sceince anymore  yahooo
IP Logged

Mmm... Sin, Cos, Tan... what fun! Smile

Geometry's cool... was always my favourite part of maths.
IP Logged

I quite like geometry Smile Prefer algebra though....Very Happy
IP Logged

sine cosin and tangeant! now im not remembering what to do with them now... sine: opposite/hypotenuse cosine: adjacent/hypotenuse and tangeant was: opposite/adjacent????
IP Logged

Tangent... Wink

And yes, you're right.
IP Logged

oops... BAD spelling there... and YAY im right!!! but i won't be using the results from the thingys until i get to trig which is like 2 yrs from now so...
IP Logged

Aghh i can't stand algebra.. it's just one of those things that will never register in my head!  pullhair

As for geometry!  kicking I love it!!! Embarassed My dad used to be a proffesional sketcher/drawer for industrial machinery and has very steady hands... inherited Wink
IP Logged

my hands aren't steady... they shake like CRAZY. very small shakes all the time.
IP Logged

remember it by SOHCAHTOA!

s - sine [which mean opp over hyp]
c - cosine [which means adj over hyp]
t - tan [which means opp over adj]
IP Logged

...yup, that's the way i remember it! Used to have an amusing rhyme thing for it, but i can't remember it now  confused

I can't do sketching things - absolutely awful....plus i give up to quickly - whereas an algebra thing is relatively quick and simple Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 Reply