MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie?
Poll
Who should buy it? (you can change your vote later)
The girl. - 2 (33.3%)
The guy. - 0 (0%)
Split it 50/50. - 2 (33.3%)
I don't know. - 2 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Reply

In a relationship, who should buy the lingerie?

No point romanticising the truth, sorry.

That was not the truth; it was a depressing and glib snapshot of the world, taken on a Polaroid, in bad light, through a dirty window!
IP Logged

Read some books on male and female psycology. I'm not a bastard, I'm a truth bringer.

You're hitting us with truth torpedoes.
IP Logged

You're hitting us with truth torpedoes.
shades
IP Logged

Hazy: you're so lovely for seeing the positive. I should have added that he selected the 'gift' because she had put a bit of weight on. Now, I'm not saying that that's every man. But it's a man! In the world, going about his business, now perpetuating the idea to other women that they exist primarily to service male sexuality...!

Elly: I hear you. I like a frisson myself - although I suspect I like it cos I was conditioned to like it? I don't actually spend my daily life spoiling Moments by pointing out gender inequality. But I really think it's there - everywhere! And it makes me mad!
Joely, I hear you too.  But, men and women are inherently and biologically different.  I like to think of gender inequality as gender differences.  Don't get me wrong, I'm no simpering wimp, but I do accept the differences, and I really believe those differences are not something any of us can do anything about.

So what would be your ideal relationship with a man?
IP Logged

That was not the truth; it was a depressing and glib snapshot of the world, taken on a Polaroid, in bad light, through a dirty window!
I don't think so, must be your eyes. Here, take these rose tinted glasses, oh wait, you've got some already.
IP Logged

Joely, I hear you too.  But, men and women are inherently and biologically different.  I like to think of gender inequality as gender differences.  Don't get me wrong, I'm no simpering wimp, but I do accept the differences, and I really believe those differences are not something any of us can do anything about.
good post
IP Logged

I dunno, call me old-fashioned but I think it's sexist. We are not mannequins to be decorated to arouse menfolk!

IP Logged

I didn't have a choice. My ex dragged me into Ann Summers to buy her stuff, including a vibrator. £25 for that piece of plastic.

shocking When she could have had you for free Smile

Hazy: you're so lovely for seeing the positive. I should have added that he selected the 'gift' because she had put a bit of weight on. Now, I'm not saying that that's every man. But it's a man! In the world, going about his business, now perpetuating the idea to other women that they exist primarily to service male sexuality...!

Okay...I'd suggest not raising female weight gain with Mark, it doesn't show him in his best light lol (Love you Mark hug )
IP Logged

Okay...I'd suggest not raising female weight gain with Mark, it doesn't show him in his best light lol (Love you Mark hug )
I did restrain myself from replying to that particular post lol
IP Logged

Oh and I'm all for a bit of gender inequality...guys can do DIY, change lightbulbs and wash the car. I'd much rather cook dinner and do the ironing (with a glass of wine in hand) Smile
IP Logged

I did restrain myself from replying to that particular post lol

Good boy ...rubbish, no emoticon for 'condescending pat on head' lol
IP Logged

Oh and I'm all for a bit of gender inequality...guys can do DIY, change lightbulbs and wash the car. I'd much rather cook dinner and do the ironing (with a glass of wine in hand) Smile
Well said, so often women forget their own unfair preferences with men based on their psychology, they are just as bad as me only being interested in hawt girls. Very Happy
IP Logged

shocking When she could have had you for free Smile

It was for me to use on her. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Good boy ...rubbish, no emoticon for 'condescending pat on head' lol

goodman
IP Logged

goodman

Ah forgot about that one Smile

Good boy Mark goodman - Perfect lol

Well said, so often women forget their own unfair preferences with men based on their psychology, they are just as bad as me only being interested in hawt girls. Very Happy

I'm shallow, especially when it's 6 Nations time lol That many hot men in shorts reveals my lack of depth more than usual lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Reply