Those were funny, Aileen & Fiverings.
Here's the chemical analysis of 'M A N'
"M A N" - A CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
Atomic Mass: 180 lb +/- 100 lb
Common Name: Varies anywhere from John to [email protected]
1. Solid at room temperature but easily gets bent out of shape.
2. Fairly dense and sometimes flaky.
3. Difficult to find a pure sample.
4. Due to rust, aging samples are unable to conduct electricity as easily as young, fresh samples.
1. Attempts to bond with Wo2 any chance it can get.
2. Also, tends to form strong bonds with itself.
3. Becomes explosive when mixed with Kd5 (element kid) for a
period of time.
4. Pretty basic.
5. Neutralize by saturating with alcohol.
1. None really, except methane production.
2. Good samples are able to produces large quantities on command.
1. In the absence of Wo2, this element rapidly decomposes and begins to smell.