MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  MW Jokes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11 Reply

MW Jokes

Quote

Quote from: "kwevus"
ok im gonna be nerdy n bring out the science jokes - lola please do not hurt me - i have been telling them to her all day lol!!


  roflmao  yeh you did alright, but they kept me occupied for a while I suppose!
IP Logged
Quote

i like science jokes
IP Logged
Quote

what happened to the tap dancer?

fell down the sink.

whats kermit the frog and Henry the eighth have in common?

they have the same middle name.

whats the difference between an australian wedding and an australian funeral?

one less drunk.
IP Logged
Quote

ouch to the aussie one
IP Logged
Amy
Quote

this is my fave. probably not as funny reading it as it is hearing is aloud.
So read it to yourself out loud. never know u may chuckle.

Why did the monkey fall out the tree?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Because it was dead.

Why did the 2nd monkey fall out the tree?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Cos it was stapled to the first monkey.

Why did the 3rd monkey fall out the tree?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Cos he thought it was a game.

 roflmao oh- gets me every time......
IP Logged
Quote

i read it out loud and loved it!
IP Logged
Amy
Quote

suppose it depends if you do or dont.
i always laugh at it really hard even when im the one telling it and so do a few others. theres a few though that just think

"Honey, that was lame..."

fair dos to them!
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "Amy"
this is my fave. probably not as funny reading it as it is hearing is aloud.
So read it to yourself out loud. never know u may chuckle.

Why did the monkey fall out the tree?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Because it was dead.

Why did the 2nd monkey fall out the tree?

I love it, heard it before but you type it best
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Cos it was stapled to the first monkey.

Why did the 3rd monkey fall out the tree?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Cos he thought it was a game.

 roflmao oh- gets me every time......
Wink
IP Logged
Amy
Quote

lol. thanks Smile
IP Logged
Quote

continuing in the tradition of kwevus i have another science joke... this ones very crude

how do you make a hormone?
don't pay her

its from my high school bio teacher... a very strange fellow
IP Logged
Amy
Quote

Quote from: "murray_tmg"
continuing in the tradition of kwevus i have another science joke... this ones very crude

how do you make a hormone?
don't pay her

its from my high school bio teacher... a very strange fellow


i dont get it..................... bigbounce
IP Logged
Quote

Quote from: "murray_tmg"
continuing in the tradition of kwevus i have another science joke... this ones very crude

how do you make a hormone?
don't pay her

its from my high school bio teacher... a very strange fellow


 shocking but very roflmao
IP Logged
Quote

dont think you want to amy...that bio teacher is a disturbed man!
IP Logged
Quote

very disturbed!!! i get it though
IP Logged
Amy
Quote

Quote from: "h_o_l"
dont think you want to amy...that bio teacher is a disturbed man!


ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!! i geddit now  #-o
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11 Reply