MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Randomness
Pages: 1 ... 1043 1044 1045 [1046] 1047 1048 1049 ... 1359 Reply

Randomness

Wow, that is a lot.  Is it on a big item like a TV or on lots of smaller items ?

It is, isn't it!  It's just food and staples - but I only go every 10-12 weeks as I hate shopping.
IP Logged

I see.  You really stocked up then.  My parents also have an account at Costco but they only buy in small amounts each time as they don't drive there.

Interesting that you hate shopping as I thought most female (do correct me if I am wrong here !) enjoys the shopping experience Smile.   I guess you do normal short term food shopping for the fruits, vegetables once a week like most people at the local supermarkets (Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury, Morrison) ?  If not, how do you manage to keep up the 5 portions of fruits/vegetables a day quota ?
[ Last edit by Philip September 20, 2010, 09:41 am ] IP Logged

I see.  You really stocked up then.  My parents also have an account at Costco but they only buy in small amounts each time as they don't drive there.

Interesting that you hate shopping as I thought most female (do correct me if I am wrong here !) enjoys the shopping experience Smile.   I guess you do normal short term food shopping for the fruits, vegetables once a week like most people at the local supermarkets (Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury, Morrison) ?  If not, how do you manage to keep up the 5 portions of fruits/vegetables a day quota ?

It's an hour's drive for me, so, that combined with my dislike of shopping stops me from going more often.

I'm also lucky in that someone else in the household does the twice weekly local shopping for the perishables!
IP Logged

Lucky you Smile.  

(As I am now on 3333 posts, it is time to disappear off MW until I have bought a lottery ticket lol.  Interesting that 3+3+3+3=12 ==> 1+2=3.)
[ Last edit by Philip September 20, 2010, 03:45 pm ] IP Logged

Lucky you Smile

(As I am now on 3333 posts, it is time to disappear off MW until I have bought a lottery ticket lol.  Interesting that 3+3+3+3=12 ==> 1+2=3.)
Absolutley Philip.. zz.........i jest. Smile
IP Logged

Just to clarify I'm still alive and well, just a touch awol, mia etc but my first official shift as a lifeguard is Friday 4.10-10... w00t
IP Logged

Just to clarify I'm still alive and well, just a touch awol, mia etc but my first official shift as a lifeguard is Friday 4.10-10... w00t

yay very exciting Smile
IP Logged

Got my uniform and everything, one last training shift tomorrow 4.30-10 where I learn the closing procedures and then I'm alone. Well not exactly since for 4 of my 6 hour shift I'm with like the best lifeguard there so I'm sure things will be fine!
IP Logged

EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMA.
IP Logged

hug
IP Logged

*poke*
IP Logged

IP Logged

roflmao
IP Logged

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA amazing.
IP Logged