MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Randomness
Pages: 1 ... 1047 1048 1049 [1050] 1051 1052 1053 ... 1359 Reply

Randomness

That's as Ole South as you get! PB & Nanner sandwich; What are you an Elvis fan?

Nah ... to be really Ole south ya have to add mayo ................... yeuk!!  No - not an Elvis fan either ....

How are you  Smile
IP Logged

I'm still alive and just about still kicking!
IP Logged

Emma, you vanish all the time. :p
IP Logged

No, no. That implies I'm here more than I am not. I appear all the time :P
IP Logged

I think it would be really easy to work as a British equivalent of a prosecutor. I learned that you  guys don't have something like our 5th amendment which is the right to not incriminate yourself. Defendants have to take the stand. Very Happy

There are rules about questioning defendants though...and they don't have to co-operate!
IP Logged

Nah ... to be really Ole south ya have to add mayo ................... yeuk!!  No - not an Elvis fan either ....

How are you  Smile
Mayo???? OOOHHH NOOOO!
Doing OK, thanks. Working, waiting for the next tourney.........to make things exciting!! Kinda dull with no good tennis.
And you?   I hear from friends up in Aberdeen that it's getting cold already! Freezing their asses is what they say!!!
IP Logged

I'm still alive and just about still kicking!

Hows school, swimming, lifeguarding and any little social time you have? Very Happy Miss you hug
IP Logged

Absolutely hellish wind and rain here.  yuk  So glad to be home and cosy.  yes
IP Logged

Hurricane! We had a power outage in my town while I was in school.
IP Logged

Hurricane! We had a power outage in my town while I was in school.
It's the worst I've seen it here for a while.  Did you get to go home?
IP Logged

It's the worst I've seen it here for a while.  Did you get to go home?

No, they forced us to stay in a classroom for the last 2 hours. My biology teacher still made us take a test in the dark using the light from the windows. At least I got out of government and that test.

It's actually not that bad of a hurricane; I've definitely seen worse hurricanes in my own lifetime.
IP Logged

No, they forced us to stay in a classroom for the last 2 hours. My biology teacher still made us take a test in the dark using the light from the windows. At least I got out of government and that test.

It's actually not that bad of a hurricane; I've definitely seen worse hurricanes in my own lifetime.
What's it like?  Did you get a warning?
IP Logged

What's it like?  Did you get a warning?

Usually lots of wind and rain. Sometimes tornado watches come into effect, but very rarely for this part of the country. Usually, we get remains of hurricanes since they weak when they reach land and usually go through Florida and NYC before it hits us. This one was still strong when it reached us. We usually have warnings - like right now we're under flood watch since it's given us 5 inches of rain in the past 2 hours.
IP Logged

Usually lots of wind and rain. Sometimes tornado watches come into effect, but very rarely for this part of the country. Usually, we get remains of hurricanes since they weak when they reach land and usually go through Florida and NYC before it hits us. This one was still strong when it reached us. We usually have warnings - like right now we're under flood watch since it's given us 5 inches of rain in the past 2 hours.

Sounds like we're all in for a wet weekend Frown
IP Logged

It should clear up by tomorrow - hopefully. At least for me.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1047 1048 1049 [1050] 1051 1052 1053 ... 1359 Reply