Andy Murray vs Malek Jaziri, Tuesday, Not before 3:00 pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Off-topic discussions
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 ... 593 Reply

Off-topic discussions

Saving myself for 7 years of catching up with sisters and friends soon.  Super bigbounce yahooo 2 man down

Hubbster is worried. Quite unnecessary. lol

I get the feeling that you are a bit excited about your trip.    Have a great time Scot.
IP Logged

A member has disappeared, where's Doctor Who when you need him.
IP Logged

Connor, please stop. Thank-you.
IP Logged

Connor, please stop. Thank-you.

Of course Linda. I am out of comments anyway.
IP Logged

Hey gangsta, didnt know where to post this....please empty your inbox. Smile
IP Logged

Hey gangsta, didnt know where to post this....please empty your inbox. Smile

Sounds quite rude Sabine  w00t
IP Logged

Sounds quite rude Sabine  w00t

What? You're joking right?
IP Logged

What? You're joking right?

Just my dirty mind  Whistle
IP Logged

Just my dirty mind  Whistle

Ohh....I get it. You dirty lady.. naughty
IP Logged

Ohh....I get it. You dirty lady.. naughty

lol
IP Logged

I have cleared my inbox.
IP Logged

I have cleared my inbox.

Finally.
IP Logged

I have cleared my inbox.

Bet you feel relieved Whistle
IP Logged

AILLLLLLEEEEN *insert surname here* IS BACKKKKKKK!!!!
IP Logged
Caz

Mark....I was more than a little puzzled and disappointed, when my 'perfectly respectable' post at 10.59am yesterday was censored!   shocking Then I realised, it was because I had mentioned the name of a certain famous cook, called ***** Craddock! I have since found out, that I can no longer use the names ***** Craddock or Dick Turpin or Dick Van Dyke on the Celebrity name game and neither could I tell Hazel what a lovely little '****' [a female dog], she had adopted yesterday! If I prick my finger on a needle, I'm no longer allowed to say so, however, I 'can' still say the words 'penis' [a male appendage] and 'cock' [a male bird], but somehow, I find 'I penised or cocked my finger on a needle', doesn't fit! Mark, I find this situation not only ridiculous, but most unfair to all the many members on here, who don't make a habit of using foul language! These are all perfectly respectable words that have 'real' meanings and value and just because someone uses them out of context in order to insult someone else, you appear to be 'censoring' the words rather than the people who abused them! I never asked you to ban the people concerned and I'm 'not' doing so now, as I think they've learned a lesson and will behave better in future, but I am asking you put an end to this 'incredibly unfair' censorship on the rest of us! Why should the rest of us and the dictionary suffer, because of a couple of foulmouthed penisheads! 

Mod Notice Moved discussion here.
[ Last edit by Mark May 26, 2013, 11:30 AM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 ... 593 Reply