MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Scottish politics
Poll
 If the referendum were held now, how would you vote?
YES to independence
NO to independence
Don't know

Pages: 1 ... 426 427 428 [429] 430 Reply

Scottish politics

@ Boogers Your true colours are really coming through I can just see you now rubbing your hands with glee in anticipation of what you think will happen within the SNP.

I warn you not to be overconfident now will be the time for SNP to stick together and work toward our aim of independence. The party does not just consist. of MP's and MSP, you seem to forget about all the people who work hard towards that goal.

The people you call zoomers are ordinary people who work hard for the party and care about the future of Scotland, not petty little people like you boogers who appear to have no values that you believe in (you only believe in your own selfish benefit). I think that would describe you to a tee.

Do you really think that one or two people make a party? the answer is no the people who make a party are the people who go out canvassing and delivering leaflets they are the blood and soul of the party and the ones who will continue to believe.

IP Logged

I'm definitely looking forward to an SNP civil war. Promises to be thoroughly wholesome entertainment. lol
IP Logged

I'm definitely looking forward to an SNP civil war. Promises to be thoroughly wholesome entertainment. lol
Give it a rest will you because your constant gleeful sneering is getting a tad boring.
IP Logged

Give it a rest will you because your constant gleeful sneering is getting a tad boring.

I look....think "stupid fool".... and move on.   
IP Logged

I look....think "stupid fool".... and move on.   
A very wise idea ILA.  Will try to do the same in future.
IP Logged

Silly tribalists. lol
IP Logged

Silly tribalists. lol
It you have nothing useful to say, then just shut up and go and get your kicks somewhere else.
IP Logged

Aileen.. ignore him!!!   He's a joke.
IP Logged

^ OK I definitely will in future.
IP Logged

yay
IP Logged

Not as much a joke as the SNP, alas. Can't quite manage that level of clownery. Frown
IP Logged

@ Boogers No you are just a pathetic little idiot who likes to try and cause trouble. Enough said, you twerp.
IP Logged

@ Boogers No you are just a pathetic little idiot who likes to try and cause trouble. Enough said, you twerp.
LB if we all ignored the silly little man then he'd have nothing to feed off and no audience to perform to, except perhaps for Althusser.
IP Logged

IP Logged

Ooft, Salmond's QC!

'All i have to do is put a smell on her'
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 426 427 428 [429] 430 Reply