MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The CHRISTMAS thread!
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 Reply

The CHRISTMAS thread!

Merry Christmas everyone. Smile
IP Logged

Happy Christmas and seasons greetings to one and all
IP Logged

All the best wishes to you all,what would I do with out all the info you post  all the year round.    wub   hug
IP Logged
Caz

I posted this on the 'wrong' thread a few days ago........so, for those who missed it...........To Andy Murray and all members of MW.........Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.........and Joy and Peace in 2012!            "May the wind be always  at your back!"
IP Logged

Hope everyone on MW had a great Christmas, and enjoyed loved ones around them.
IP Logged

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! - lalalala.  I'm resurrecting this Thread.  Can't wait to have my kids at home for a bit.  Hugs and kisses - better than presents any day!
IP Logged

A Merry Christmas to all will be busy over Christmas as having my daughter's partner and his family over for Christmas
Dinner so busy getting everything ready.

New arrival due in February (a girl) to be called Sophie looking forward to that, been busy getting her room ready for her. A long time since we last had a baby in the family, she is likely to be a red head with the temper to match.

Hope everyone on MW has a lovely Christmas, Peace and Goodwill to all on earth, I know that is difficult at this time but we can only hope for the future.

IP Logged

A Merry Christmas to all will be busy over Christmas as having my daughter's partner and his family over for Christmas

New arrival due in February (a girl) to be called Sophie looking forward to that, been busy getting her room ready for her. A long time since we last had a baby in the family, she is likely to be a red head with the temper to match.

Hope everyone on MW has a lovely Christmas, Peace and Goodwill to all on earth, I know that is difficult at this time but we can only hope for the future.

Congrats on the new arrival, LB.  Have a fab time. 
IP Logged

This! So much to do, so many things to prepare, especially since family and loved ones are so many places...

And grats for baby  yay

Happy Christmas everyone  old <-wtf is that santa bald?
IP Logged

Delighted that Tesco do such a good range of gluten free products.  Makes life for coeliacs so much easier, and we can all eat the same things.   Must have been really hard for people with this condition in the days when not much stuff was available. 
IP Logged

Delighted that Tesco do such a good range of gluten free products.  Makes life for coeliacs so much easier, and we can all eat the same things.   Must have been really hard for people with this condition in the days when not much stuff was available. 

Soon you'll be going on a 43-match winning streak from the Hopman Cup all the way to the French Open like a certain Serb! lol

Have a very Merry Christmas Elly, and everyone out there!
IP Logged

Soon you'll be going on a 43-match winning streak from the Hopman Cup all the way to the French Open like a certain Serb! lol

Have a very Merry Christmas Elly, and everyone out there!
Haha!  It's my daughter who's coeliac - eventually getting a diagnosis last year after many hospital admissions and not knowing what the heck was wrong with her.  All sorted and under control now, though.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
IP Logged

My congratulations to LLB, that's lovely news and so glad it's good news for Elly too!
And a happy Mid-Winter festival to all genuine  MW posters  who are long term admirers of Andy's beautiful game.
IP Logged

Lots to celebrate this Christmas.  My son Facetimed earlier and he and his lovely gf are engaged!  Happy, happy days!  She's lovely - he's so happy, and I'm delighted.  Best practice my best Grandma skills!  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Happy Christmas everyone. I come and go on here so often but this site truly was a home for me when i was younger.... and through all the years I'm so happy to say i can still come back and say hello. <3
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 Reply