MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The future of British politics
Pages: 1 ... 758 759 760 [761] 762 763 764 ... 781 Reply

The future of British politics

BBH is correct you are a bully,sarcastic, patronising little man who thinks his views are all that matters. Fortunately, there are others who post on MW who have different view from you. I suppose you think Boris is wonderful god help us all when if and when the Tories form the government.

Also you seem to think we should all agree with your point of view, fortunately, we don't and the people of Scotland are entitled to their views whether you agree with them or not.

The people of England will understand if and when he becomes PM that they have made the biggest bobo in the world when if he becomes PM the man has no principles it's all about him a blatant liar and not ever to be trusted.

You talk about the Labour party at least they have principles. The tories under Johnson have none you cannot believe anything he says.

Unlike you I believe our politicians should have values and principals apparently you seem to have no principals what so ever.

IP Logged

That's just a confused mess really, isn't it? Not the sort of quality rant I expected from you.

FWIW, that fact that you think I don't believe politicians should have principles and values is pretty funny lol
IP Logged

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/29/climate-boris-johnson-shame-prime-minister-reputation

Brilliant from Hyde, funny and biting. Makes an excellent point about BBC news reporting too.
IP Logged

Just your usual nasty irrelevant post boogers. You have even managed to upset BBH but hey what's new. In the meantime, Instead of reading your rubbish I have been very busy.

I have been delivering leaflets for the SNP and attending meetings with my fellow SNP friends which has gone very well.

Unlike you who seems to change your allegiance at the drop of a hat we know what we stand for and are prepared to work towards that.

Who are you going to vote forTory,Lib Dems, Labour oh it won't be Labour as I know you can't stand them. It must be very difficult for you as you seem to dislike them all.

See you friend Boris is in the shit fancy thinking he could get away  with not attending the discussion on channel 4 he really has no guts and is so stupid. Did he really think he would get away with sending Gove and his dad who appears to be as stupid as his son.

Take your time maybe then you can make up your mind who you will vote for. Must be very difficult for you as no one seems to be able to meet your exceptionally stringent standards.

PS. Got a lovely Christmas card from Nicola did you get one from your friend Boris.
IP Logged

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/29/climate-boris-johnson-shame-prime-minister-reputation

Brilliant from Hyde, funny and biting. Makes an excellent point about BBC news reporting too.
Thanks BBH.  I enjoyed reading that.  She certainly doesn't mince her words.

PS. Got a lovely Christmas card from Nicola
lol  I thought at first it might be a birthday card because I was born on St Andrews Day!   Wink

Talking of leaflets I'm beginning to wonder if the Tories are interested in this constituency as I haven't had one single leaflet from them yet have had one or more from all the other parties.  Maybe they've given up on Scotland?  Whistle
[ Last edit by Aileen November 30, 2019, 05:45 pm ] IP Logged

Boom - brutal but resonant take down of journalists, leaders and supporters....

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/dec/01/politicians-and-cultist-supporters-in-cahoots-avoiding-scrutiny-is-their-aim
IP Logged

Good article that. Especially enjoyed the side eye at the Grauns own propagandist-in-chief!
IP Logged

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/02/jack-merritt-london-bridge-attack-dave-merritt

Fabulous from Jack's dad. Suck that up "Throw away the key, " effing Tories and their very own a*selicking mouthpieces The Mail and The Express. My words are quite deliberate.
IP Logged

Hmm, so politicising terror attacks is bad, but politicising fires is good. Gotcha.

Mind you, that disgusting piece of talking ham stuffed into a poorly fitting suit that goes by the name of Richard Burgon was doing quite a lot of politicising during the ITV debate. Think

The whole thing is pretty symptomatic of the brain dead identity politics played by the Tories and Labour.  The Tories appealing to the hang 'em, flog 'em brigade, Labour appealing to an entirely different demographic with the bad-mouthing of programmes like Prevent.
IP Logged

2018 PISA results out today. More evidence that the Curriculum for Excellence does not, in fact, result in excellence, and that the New Labour and Coalition education reforms in England are delivering results.
IP Logged

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/03/harry-dunn-father-attacks-dominic-raab-over-road-death
With any luck this odious man will loose his seat   Fingers crossed
And Johnson as well. Fingers crossed
What a result!  yay
IP Logged

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/03/harry-dunn-father-attacks-dominic-raab-over-road-death
With any luck this odious man will loose his seat   Fingers crossed
And Johnson as well. Fingers crossed
What a result!  yay

Do you think Dominic Raab will lose his seat?  & Johnson too?
It isn't right that Anne Sacoolas ran back to the US straight after the "accident".  She shouldn't be able to claim diplomatic immunity, she should be here and she should face up to what she did.  If you drive on the wrong side of the road you're bound to crash into someone else.  If she didn't know which side of the road we drive on, she shouldn't have been driving at all.  There's no excuse for murdering Harry Dunn.
The UK government are preserving their "relationship" with the US, that's all
IP Logged

Interesting article in the Graun, with the IFS warning that Labour's renationalisation plans could delay the transition to a low carbon economy.
IP Logged

Bloody hell. New Statestman refusing to endorse Labour. I don't think that's ever happened before. Closest they came before was in 2010, when they endorsed a Labour-LibDem coalition.
IP Logged

Bloody hell. New Statestman refusing to endorse Labour. I don't think that's ever happened before. Closest they came before was in 2010, when they endorsed a Labour-LibDem coalition.

Yeh, a surprise, but i think what they are arguing reflects the views of a heck of a lot of usual Labour supporters.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 758 759 760 [761] 762 763 764 ... 781 Reply