MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Reply

The Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

The actual scandal right now is Ghislaine Maxwell. This can't rest until she spends the rest of her life in jail.

I found it odd that Prince Andrew used her as an excuse for knowing Epstein. No, she is the woman that harvested these children for Epstein and joined in with the sexual assaults while she was at it.

So well she's gone to ground, why would she do that if she hadn't anything to hide.
I think she has questions to answer.  With luck, they'll catch up with her soon. 
IP Logged

Gruesome hearing more in Panorama tonight - looks worse and worse for PA, and as for GM...
IP Logged

End of the monarchy? I wish  Fingers crossed
IP Logged

End of the monarchy? I wish  Fingers crossed

Yeh, i say wrap it up when the current Queen dies.

Interesting map here of support across the country - quite a thumbs down from much of Scotland and Wales!

https://election.unherd.com/home/
[ Last edit by althusser December 03, 2019, 08:40 am ] IP Logged

Interesting infographic, but the colouring is misleading? eg. "Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch and Strathspey" is the deepest of red, but the actual figures are "43% agree" and "29% disagree". Which isn't actually that far removed from the national outlook:

* Screenshot from 2019-12-04 20-42-01.png (75.89 KB. 1103x453 - viewed 6 times.)

Looks like the national picture is quite representative. Reasonable support for the monarchy, bunch of people who don't care either way and a minority who strongly dislike it.

IP Logged

Interesting infographic, but the colouring is misleading? eg. "Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch and Strathspey" is the deepest of red, but the actual figures are "43% agree" and "29% disagree".

True yes, somewhat overdramatises the data. Still clear why the SNP leadership want 'freedooom...oh but please let that old English woman still  reign over us' Smile
IP Logged

...oh but please let that old English woman still  reign over us' Smile

Smile
IP Logged

oh but please let that old English woman still  reign over us' Smile
You don't mean Camilla do you?  Wink
Don't think the GBP will have much truck with her.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] Reply