MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The Movies
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 ... 351 Reply

The Movies

Apparently they are going to change the next film so that there's more Rob Pattinson in it......
IP Logged

I finally got to see The Dark Knight, I was a bit disappointed though, it seemed a bit slow in places, I preferred the last one.  Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull was great, I love the Indy films.  Also saw The Forbidden Kingdom with Jet Li and Jackie Chan, choreography was great but it was more of a kids film so the fighting wasn't as violent as I like Martial Arts films to have, none the less it was a good watch, a bit like an up date of the original Monkey TV series.
IP Logged

Apparently they are going to change the next film so that there's more Rob Pattinson in it......

Nooo, that's not good. He's supposed to not be in the next book much. I hope they don't do that. I'm sure the next films already completed, it's being released in November. They wanted to make all the films together, so the 'vampires' didn't age. Smile
IP Logged
AVH

I watched Desperation. The movie is so freaking stupid.

-3/10
IP Logged

I finally got to see The Dark Knight, I was a bit disappointed though, it seemed a bit slow in places, I preferred the last one.  Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull was great, I love the Indy films.  Also saw The Forbidden Kingdom with Jet Li and Jackie Chan, choreography was great but it was more of a kids film so the fighting wasn't as violent as I like Martial Arts films to have, none the less it was a good watch, a bit like an up date of the original Monkey TV series.

Monkey is great!  My son has entire series on dvd! tv  I wasn't that impressed by the Dark Knight and I though the Indy movie a bit disaapointing, even though I love Harrison Ford and Ray Winstone!  I'm too old for the other guy!
IP Logged

l love Twilight. l'm in love with Jasper, he's so cute and sexy. l adore Edward Cullen charater but Rob is very disappointing outside the movie he's way to camp for me l like abit of rough. l'd give James from twilight a good time lol
IP Logged

Nooo, that's not good. He's supposed to not be in the next book much. I hope they don't do that. I'm sure the next films already completed, it's being released in November. They wanted to make all the films together, so the 'vampires' didn't age. Smile

Nahh they're filming it now. I think. lol
It'll be crap it they make it so he's in it more!! Yes he's nice to look at but seriously, it will RUIN it. rage.
IP Logged

Nahh they're filming it now. I think. lol
It'll be crap it they make it so he's in it more!! Yes he's nice to look at but seriously, it will RUIN it. rage.

I agree with you. Definetly, it's going to annoy me though seeing jacob all the time, because he is not nice to look at. Frown
IP Logged

because he is not nice to look at. Frown
I agree...
IP Logged

I saw Valkyrie the other evening. Very good.
IP Logged

I'd like to see that... however much I find Tom Cruise an embarrassment to the human race, I love him as an actor.
IP Logged

I agree with you about Cruise....he was the only downside to the film. But it was still really good, and he did good too tbh.
IP Logged

One of the main reasons I would watch it is to see Cruise, I just hope a little voice in my head isn't constantly shouting "Scientology wacko!" Very Happy
IP Logged

One of the main reasons I would watch it is to see Cruise, I just hope a little voice in my head isn't constantly shouting "Scientology wacko!" Very Happy

lol I was thinking it often durin it.
IP Logged

I agree with you. Definetly, it's going to annoy me though seeing jacob all the time, because he is not nice to look at. Frown
I heard that the person who plays Jacob was meant to be changed and the guy who was going to replace him boasted on the actor's MySpace... once the fans saw this there was a massive petition and then the original Jacob was signed for this film.
[ Last edit by Mark January 10, 2009, 02:12 am ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 ... 351 Reply