MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  TV Shows
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 ... 274 Reply

TV Shows

Well, going by the show, "sensitive", "sex-obsessed", "dim-witted", and I'm not even quite sure how to categorize Will...

That's only 3 !!! 
IP Logged

That's only 3 !!! 

That's because I don't have a stereotype for the main character, Will. Will just says awkward things. Maybe he's the awkward part of Mark's personality.
IP Logged

A social outcast / geek?

I know Mark won't be offended cos I think his Google tshirt is cool Wink

IP Logged

A social outcast / geek?

Mark won't be offended because he believes I think about him all the time now. Wink

When clearly Julia, you're the only one on my mind. wub
IP Logged

Well, going by the show, "sensitive", "sex-obsessed", "dim-witted", and I'm not even quite sure how to categorize Will...
Steady on Very Happy

A social outcast / geek?

Sounds about right and yeah I know that Google sh*t does turns you on, not forgetting the penguins too.
IP Logged

How many penguin shirts do you currently own, Mark? 4?
IP Logged

How many penguin shirts do you currently own, Mark? 4?
6 Smile
IP Logged

Finished the third season. Was kind of disappointed. The first two were much better, imo.

And now I have nothing to do.
IP Logged

Anyone see the Rod Stewart show last night ... for a 66-year-old-cancer-survivor-rocker, he's in great shape.  Hordes of adoring female fans of all ages in the audience ... that guy is sex on legs!
IP Logged

I salute you.
IP Logged

Sorry, Emster.

I had to delete it because I flinched.

On the first episode.
IP Logged

Finished the third season. Was kind of disappointed. The first two were much better, imo.

And now I have nothing to do.

Ever watched The Sopranos?

Julia and I are hooked on it at the moment, best piece of television I've ever watched.
IP Logged

I've watched snippets, not the full thing.
IP Logged

Ever watched The Sopranos?

Julia and I are hooked on it at the moment, best piece of television I've ever watched.

You're going to like the new show coming along then .... on the new channel - HBO (I love HBO).  ATLANTIC (The Home of HBO)  Boardwalk Empire is the name of the series and its theme is edgy new Prohibition-era drama from The Sopranos writer Terence Winter.  Martin Scorses is an Executive Producer as well as the director of the pilot episode.  The series had a staggering $65million budget.  Do you have access to SKY?  If not maybe someone can record it for you.
[ Last edit by Daisy January 17, 2011, 08:50 pm ] IP Logged

Sopranos, brilliant eh! Perfect mix of crime, romance, psychology and comedy. Watching the 1st season again because there's too many characters to get my head around, particularly confused because I missed the first 3 episodes (maybe a little blonde too Whistle)

I want to get the One Tree Hill box set... apparently it's getting really good again. Smile And it's not ******* gay.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 ... 274 Reply